Watch Freeks banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For quite some time I wanted to try one of these Tuna Homage watches from Heimdallr, they come with the Seiko movement and looked really nice in the photos. I finally got one and I am extremely pleased with it, really nice looking and well made watch. I wore it once with one of my Phoenix Nato straps and although very comfortable I decided I need one with the bracelet. Therefore I really would like to trade this one for a Steel one, so I can use a bracelet with it.

The watch is in excellent condition, in fact I did not see any marks on it, the domed sapphire looks nice, the bi-directional bezel is smooth and firm, the crown screw and un-screw smoothly, the movement ticks strongly and seems to be keep good time. Full kit is included, rubber strap, box and warranty card. I am also including a Bond Nato strap which in my opinion complement the watch. The watch works flawlessly and has a great lume that lasts several hours.

I guess they call this special edition because it is PVD and costs a little more then the regular steel version. This might not be a real Seiko Tuna but at this price point is a super deal and a super bargain.

The specs are:

Case Material: 316L High Grade Stainless Steel
Coating: PVD Black
Version: 2K19
Case Back: 316L Stainless Steel
Bezel: bi-directional rotatable bezel (360 degrees)
Bezel Insert: Steel Bezel Insert lumed dot at 12 h
Crystal: Slightly domed Sapphire glass with AR-Coating
Movement: Seiko SII NH35A automatic movement
Strap: Rubber band
Clasp: High Quality milled clasp
Water resistance: 200 m / 20 ATM
Luminous: Swiss SuperLuminova C3 (Green)
Dial: Black
Hands: Diamond Cut Hands
Height: 14.5 mm
Diameter: 47.0 mm
Weight: 122 g
Lug Size: 22 mm
Crowne: Screw-Down
Warranty: 2 Years

Will trade for the same model Tuna in Steel or other watches of similar value. I am interested in most Seiko watches or Micro brands with Seiko movement. Will also sell for $145 including shipping in the USA.
If you have offers and trades and you like this, contact me and we can work something out.

I can even combine this one with other watches I have for sale for a bundle package.

Here are a few pics to show the looks and condition, please excuse any dust or lint.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts