Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale I have a Pilot watch from San Martin company, it homages the IWC design for pilots and it is really nice. When I got it I was surprised by how good it looked and how solid it feels without being heavy. The sapphire crystal is obviously thick enough to make it sturdy and the case is all steel. It measures 39mm in diameter without the crown and has 20mm lugs. The crown is screw down and it is pretty smooth and screw securely. The lume is also really good, one can tell the time all night long although some of the markers are small. The best thing is that it comes with a NH35 Seiko movement the same one found in the Seiko Turtle and other similar watches. This is actually my second one, I had one last year and sold it. I wanted to try again and I surely was not disappointed.

I wore the watch for a couple of days and it kept great time, I did not compare it to the second but seemed pretty accurate. I wore it on a Nato that can be seen in the pictures. This however is used and so I will instead offer the watch on a Blue Shark all black Zulu strap as well as a black/orange Seatbelt Nato. The watch comes with the pictured case. The watch is in like new condition, I cannot see any marks on it and at best it will have an hairline or two. Very nice looking in the sun when reflecting on the chrome frame of the hands...

Selling for $145, this included Paypal fees and shipping in the US. I am open to offers and to trades, I can add a little cash for a Seiko Turtle or SRP Baby Tuna or KarlsKrona Baltic or Nordic Shield. I am open to several other like SKX for example or Micro Brand especially if with Seiko movement that I can use for new projects.

Here are some pics to show what is looks like and the condition. Please excuse any lint or dust spec.

Here are a few pics showing the looks on other straps. None of these are available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts