Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale I have a RGMT dive watch, automatic and full kit. What is an RGMT watch you ask? Well, I asked the same question when I got it on trade because I had never heard of them before. I found the data here:

and here

The watch itself is well made, similar but different from similar models like Marathon and Deep Blue. It feels as solid as a JSAR and every moving parts are as smooth. This particular model has an interesting camouflage dial which is interesting and different then anything I have seen. It is not flat, but it has a very interesting texture and finish. I had an half idea to actually keep this because it is cool and different and yet so toolish. Unfortunately I have a few watches too many and since I cannot use this for one of my projects, I have to move it.

The watch is in excellent condition as you can see from the pictures, there are almost no wear marks on the case and the bracelet, mostly a few small hair lines. Comes with the original bracelet, a black Nato strap, a strap changing tool, manuals and warranty card all inside a nice case. The whole kit is well made and definitely good quality.

I am asking $250 for this shipping in the USA. I am open to offers and also to trades, especially toward a Seiko King Turtle with black dial, Seiko Turtle Manta ray or similar, best if something I can use for a project. But I am open to discussions and different offers.

Here are a few pics:

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Measuring instrument Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Material property
Watch Natural material Watch accessory Jewellery Strap
Watch Watch accessory Clock Natural material Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Silver
Font Gadget Material property Audio equipment Technology
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Electric blue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts