Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TRADED

For sale I have a really great watch, one that is not seen around a lot and yet it has a great pedigree and awesome almost vintage like looks.

Here is a review of the watch, the review was instrument in me getting the watch a few months back:

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/marvin-m112-watch-review/

This review includes all the specs and data, and I would definitely suggest reading it to gain an overall view of the features and quality of this watch. The short version of the spec is that this is a hand winder with the ETA2801 movement. A domed sapphire is installed on the top and a see through case back allows the view of the movement. It is 44mm and has 22mm lugs. It is in excellent to like new condition, worn only a few times.

I would like $499 including the mesh and original leather strap. I have the box and papers. I am open to offers and to trades, especially a Seiko SARG003 plus cash coming my way. But as always, if you like it contact me and we can go over and work it out.

Here are some pics of the actual watch, it's on a mesh now but I would include the original strap and box, papers, etc. It is in excellent to like new condition.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the kind words guys. I am open to offers and trades, especially partial trade with a watch and cash coming my way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts