Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TRADED

For sale or trade I have a DeepBlue watch with MOP dial. This is a model called Sea Ram here is the full data on it from the Deep Blue site:

Deep Blue SEA RAM QUARTZ MOP

316L Stainless Steel Case, 45mm width, 51mm Lug to Lug, 15mm thick

500m/1650 Ft Water resistant, Screw Down Crown and Caseback

Ceramic-120 Click unidirectional Bezel

RONDA 715 Swiss Made Quartz Movement

Sapphire Crystal, MOP Dial

Hour Markers Round and wedge design Filled with Superluminova

24mm Lugs 24/22 soft silicon strap

Strap size 125/75mm, 5inch/3inch total 8 inch length

Included with the watch are a black Zulu strap, the zip carry case, original rubber strap and manual/warranty card. This model is sold out at this time.

The watch is in excellent condition and in fact it is almost like new. See the few poor pictures I took, sorry for the fingerprints and occasional dust spec. It is very well made and the fit and finish seem to be high quality for the price range. The Mother of Pearl dial is really nice, changing colors with the reflection of the light.

Offered here for sale or trade at $165 including shipping via USPS Priority in the US and paypal fees. As for trades I have quite a few watches so I am not looking for anything in particular but could trade down or up a little bit. I always open especially to a watch that I could use for a project like Seiko or Hamilton Khaki for example. But there surely there are plenty more. If you like this watch and want to make an offer, go ahead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts