Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TRADED

For sale or trade I have a Bulova Accutron Snorkel II, reissue. It has a steel case of 42mm in diameter and 22mm lugs. 200m WR, domed crystal and super smooth seconds sweeping hand. This is one of the most accurate watches around apparently, of the precisionist family. While it is quartz, one could not really tell because the seconds hand literally glides over the dial smoother then any mechanical/auto watch I have owned. The nicely domed crystal gives it a nice vintage look. Screw down crown works great and has the Bulova logo on it. It comes with the bracelet which seems to be long enough for an 8" wrist. No boxes or papers.

I would like to ask $189 including paypal fees and shipping via USPS Priority in the USA. Open to trades and offers.

Here are a few pics, some have the crown unscrewed and pulled out to hack the seconds hand. Other pics are included to show the crown all in.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you and I love it too. Was thinking of a project with it, but the bracelet is too short for me and could not find a strap that I could use - the Nato is at the last hole and still too tight... if I could get a few links for the bracelet I might keep it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts