Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you eyes only, TOP SECRET package

Yes it is going for a little ride :mrgreen: . This is a strap that I eliminated the extra layer of fabric.

I used some high speed Air Force blue duct tape on it :salute:

After checking everything out I decided it need one more wrap of tape

And were off :mrgreen:

Well it stayed on for about 3/4 of a mile but the pavement tore the tape off of it

I pulled the buckle tongue off to show you damage. It bent the buckle in the middle and one of the keepers a little bit. All in all it is tough as hell and didn't break.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Lol. Impressive sir. I suggest an nice open area (or enclosed explosive proof box), and a bottle bomb for the next test. Nothing major. Just a 2 litre bottle filled with vinegar and baking soda with one of your straps wrapped around it.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
OK, and what's that suppose to prove. I mean it's nylon, and your in the snow.

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
He's just having fun. More people should do the same and lighten up.

Plus, that amount of weight and pressure on the fabric and hardware is pretty impressive. I would have expected the loops to flatten and fabric to snag or fray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
OK, and what's that suppose to prove. I mean it's nylon, and your in the snow.
Advertising and page views my friend. He got you looking and asking questions :)
I for one enjoy these tests and will be picking up some of his NATO's soon.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for the comments. Everything I do is for fun (except for work that is). So no rhyme or reason to my actions. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
10,632 Posts
Terry, this has to be one of the coolest tests have ever seen honestly !!! :cool: :) Not sure have seen anything like it, and then to see everything turn out great is just the best. ..Guess it shows just how well made the straps are, and how strong the hardware is. ..Would have definitely expected some bending, or scratched metal, or ripped fabric !

Pretty remarkable sir, and by the way BIG congratulations on having your own straps like this ! Holy cow, so cool sir !!! :smileyface_hand_cla

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Fun stuff Terry!

I love the ToxicNatos too. Great straps and love the hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Terry, this has to be one of the coolest tests have ever seen honestly !!! :cool: :) Not sure have seen anything like it, and then to see everything turn out great is just the best. ..Guess it shows just how well made the straps are, and how strong the hardware is. ..Would have definitely expected some bending, or scratched metal, or ripped fabric !

Pretty remarkable sir, and by the way BIG congratulations on having your own straps like this ! Holy cow, so cool sir !!! :smileyface_hand_cla
Thanks like always Tom!!!

Fun stuff Terry!

I love the ToxicNatos too. Great straps and love the hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
Brice, you are one of the many people who make this fun. So thanks buddy!

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Thanks guys for the comments. Everything I do is for fun (except for work that is). So no rhyme or reason to my actions. :cool:
Start offering some RAF style NATOs and I will be interested.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Start offering some RAF style NATOs and I will be interested.
I can get RAF styles with no issues at all. Just let me know which ones you are interested in. You are the first person to ask for me to carry them, so until I get more interest it probably won't be a normally stocked item. But I can special order them for you.

What I do is I take the normal Natos and trim the extra material off to make it RAF style.:smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
OK, so he's having fun, but come on people, it's friggin nylon.
I get it , you have friends here that will tout your product. Jeez it's just a NATO.
Send me one and I'll tape it to my tires in the desert. Makes no difference, it's all in how it feels on the wrist.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts