Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Name is Terry and I am FNG to the strap selling game. I started this venture last January and I am looking forward to making it a real gig one day.

I am a one man-shop right now working out of a office at home.

My goal is to provide what other companies do not provide. I don't want to compete with the current strap companies out there (there are a ton for sure) I want to stand alone and try to provide the best bang for your buck you can find.

I started this totally out of pocket so I do not have a huge inventory of stock. And due to all of the great feedback I have gotten so far I have been selling more than I can get in stock. I am working to remedy that but like I said I this is all out of my pocket. No loans for this guy.

I look forward to "earning" your business.

Terry

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
Terry is a great guy!

His NATO style straps are super comfortable and some of the best in the market today! He offers a variety of colors as well as styles, including a rubber strap that is nice!\\

Here is a shot of one of his rubber straps on my Sinn U1:

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Seeing that rubber strap, will it return to stock again? In orange, 24mm? And it it real rubber or silicone? Dang, that's a lot of questions! :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seeing that rubber strap, will it return to stock again? In orange, 24mm? And it it real rubber or silicone? Dang, that's a lot of questions! :D
I have orange, black and blue coming in right now. No plans to do any 24mm straps because honestly that is a very small crowd of people. Even though I own two watches that need 24mm straps.:( It is real rubber and it does NOT have a smell. :smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I have orange, black and blue coming in right now. No plans to do any 24mm straps because honestly that is a very small crowd of people. Even though I own two watches that need 24mm straps.:( It is real rubber and it does NOT have a smell. :smile-thumb2:
Thanks for the swift reply! Most of my Helberg's are 24mm. I own one ISOfrane 24mm in black but they are in the upper price range so I'm looking for an alternative.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Terry's Natos are the best I've had, period. Nice tight weave, and superior hardware. I've got one of each of the current available colors with the great hardware, and more colors will be bought when they come available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts