Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone asked how the Toxic's hold after being submerged in the water for a while........................well I don't know. So let's give it a go. I worked in conjunction with the family to rope of the guest bathroom to make the ideal environment to make sure nothing corrupts the testing conditions (#1 or #2 could do this).
So the test begins........................................................................................................................................

The SKX just looked up at me and triple dog dared me to do it, he doesn't know how I roll

One last look before lights out

Looks like he is holding his breath

Secondary warning so the scene doesn't get contaminated

Let it sit 24hours.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay funny but not so funny results. But all in all things do sometimes get damaged or destroyed when testing products.

The strap did good, really good honestly.
a little fog when I pulled it out of its tavern

no fraying

Now the not so good part, I gave it a few celebratory flushes and the first few went okay

After the second flush it disappeared :oops:

So time to find a new donor strap, I have more test to run :whistle:
A friend came up with the idea for me to call the city to check the waste treatment plant. Well they went one step further and came out and used a camera to check the man-holes in my area.

Still no luck but it was a good suggestion. The only other thing I can do is to check the p-trap under the house. I have to figure out how to do that since it is a limited crawl space under it. :crybaby:

·
Banned
93 Posts
Altough I understand the humor and everything (the one with the car was brilliant, if only it hand't came off) but why can't you test so that we'll really see the durability of it ?

How about you just take the strap and take it through water, mud, dirt,dust, throw and rub it against gravel, stones, sand, pull it from both ends, heat it, freeze it, call it names and mispronounce it's name (that one's gonna get you a discrimination lawsuit if you're american).

PS: Did you just lost the watch down the toiler or just the strap ?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Altough I understand the humor and everything (the one with the car was brilliant, if only it hand't came off) but why can't you test so that we'll really see the durability of it ?

How about you just take the strap and take it through water, mud, dirt,dust, throw and rub it against gravel, stones, sand, pull it from both ends, heat it, freeze it, call it names and mispronounce it's name (that one's gonna get you a discrimination lawsuit if you're american).

PS: Did you just lost the watch down the toiler or just the strap ?
The whole watch. :( But it I was just goofing off at the time.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Would have been cool to strap (see what i did there ?) a gps tracker and some sensors on that sucker and see where it ends up and in what condition. Would have been a good test both for the strap and the watch. :D
Your right, I had a ton of after thoughts honestly. I didn't think it would make it past the toilet trap, but it did.:rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.