Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Please forgive me for barging in, but for some reason or another I have never registered at this forum and most of bros hang their hats here.:(

I am not new to the watch world and some of you have seen me around for at least 6-8 years. I have been collection off and on and then I have slowed down during that time also. Right now my collection is pretty trimmed down due to cutting corners and figuring out what I need and what I want.

I have been a pretty hard-core Seiko guy for a long time and I have been known to mod one or two watches along the way.

Well I am done flapping my trap so I will post a few pics of some of the watches I had or do own now.

Most of these are gone now but it was a good ride.:smile-thumb:

·
Watch Freek
2,721 Posts
Welcome to the best forum on the Internet, loved viewing your watches from the past and present. Superb pieces.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Watch Freek
2,721 Posts
Awesome collection. Thanks for posting.

One certain photo might not last long. :)
I wonder which that one is? 😊

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: zed073

·
Administrator
11,594 Posts
Terry! Welcome to WatchFreeks!

Your straps are some of my favorite! I have a review of some coming up in the next week or so!

When you get the chance, share a little about your company!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Terry! Welcome to WatchFreeks!

Your straps are some of my favorite! I have a review of some coming up in the next week or so!

When you get the chance, share a little about your company!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey brother, welcome aboard. Glad to see you finally come on over.
Thanks guys for the warm welcome...................yes including you Garrick:clapping-hands-abov

·
8,170 Posts
It took me a while to pick my dropped jaw up from the floor, but now I can say: welcome to this great forum!

·
Super Moderator
7,520 Posts
Welcome, and thanks for the photos! Can't say I'd put my watches in the toilet, but to each his own! Ha ha. I got a good chuckle.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

You should see the current test he is doing on his NATO straps. It involves rotting tuna fish :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You should see the current test he is doing on his NATO straps. It involves rotting tuna fish :)
Speaking of that, ToxicNATO test #3- Funk retain-ability:
Okay I had to pull the plug after 3 days of being in Colorado Springs sun over 70 degrees in a glass container with a can of Walmart cheapo oil based tuna!!. This strap-tuna combo was looking like sewage slime.

I tried to talk my wife and daughter into opening but they were way to smart for that. YUCK!!!!

Time for some cleaning

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.