Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Ok, after 7 days of constant checking, my NEW black Helix is unacceptable.

I set it to the Atomic clock one week ago. It is now a Whole, yes Whole one half second slow. That means in a year I will be at least twenty five seconds late to everything. I will miss the start of Watch Time, I may be late to church, who knows? This is just not the way a watch should be. I purchased it for an accurate time piece but look what I got. Just can not trust those Asians to produce a time piece to our American standards. Sure it is one outstanding looking watch, Cool looking watch bracelet and easy to use pushers, but the accuracy sucks.

This is my third Helix and needless to say, I will not be buying anymore than one hundred more pieces in my life time.

Anyone else have such bad luck with a brand like Helix

CARL

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

hahahahahahahahaha

YES, I have the same problem with my Helix shown below. It is running EXACTLY perfectly and telling EXACT time according to my random checking of it every few weeks. And to my horror - the date seems to still be CORRECT!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I don't have a Helix but I do have an Orient with the same problem...

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

I wouldn't put up with that for one minute let alone one second. If I were you I would send the watch to me for further evaluation and, ultimately, proper disposal. :eek:

·
Registered
122 Posts
imported post

TheWatchGeek wrote:
Ok, after 7 days of constant checking, my NEW black Helix is unacceptable.

I set it to the Atomic clock one week ago. It is now a Whole, yes Whole one half second slow. That means in a year I will be at least twenty five seconds late to everything. I will miss the start of Watch Time, I may be late to church, who knows? This is just not the way a watch should be. I purchased it for an accurate time piece but look what I got. Just can not trust those Asians to produce a time piece to our American standards. Sure it is one outstanding looking watch, Cool looking watch bracelet and easy to use pushers, but the accuracy sucks.

This is my third Helix and needless to say, I will not be buying anymore than one hundred more pieces in my life time.

Anyone else have such bad luck with a brand like Helix

CARL

Shows you what i know about that watch. I thought u were kidding at first. Sorry to here that. I must read up on that watch

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Please reread my post. Somehow you have the wrong impression. Carl

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Well needless to say if you must throw out that inaccurate watch then you may send it my way.lol.Seriously thats pretty great.Ive read nothing but good things about Helix.
ken

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

How many Helix watches do you have now Carl?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

I have purchased five Helix but gifted two around the holidays. Best gift, I do not have to worry about quality and CS with Helix. CARL

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

Pleased with mine, no problems.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

The only problem I have had with mine is getting it off my wife's wrist. She doesn't wear a watch at work...but when we go out at night...she has taken it out of my watch case and put it in with her jewelery case so she can wear it. She loves the yellow insert in the rubber strap!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.