Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I bought a used t-touch watch which seemd to be in very good condition, but unfortunately, compass behaves strange -> it shows mostly in one direction with some irregular movements. Based on that behavior and peoples experience, I'm hopping to be an magnetization issue. Did anyone had similar experience(basically with this or similar abc watch)? I ordered watch demagnetizer for 10$ over ebay, but I'm not sure if this can cause some other damage.

Thx,
Teodor

·
Long Time Member
3,086 Posts
Hi,

I bought a used t-touch watch which seemd to be in very good condition, but unfortunately, compass behaves strange -> it shows mostly in one direction with some irregular movements. Based on that behavior and peoples experience, I'm hopping to be an magnetization issue. Did anyone had similar experience(basically with this or similar abc watch)? I ordered watch demagnetizer for 10$ over ebay, but I'm not sure if this can cause some other damage.

Thx,
Teodor
Refer to the owner's manual. Read up on compass calibration. You can get a downloadable maunual from the Tissot website. Hope this helps. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.