Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. It is a seastar I have a few watches I am selling. Several I got at an estate place that sells estate jewelry and watches. I bought 7 pieces from this guy at a gunshow. These watches were owned by a doctor who passed away.

First, this Tissot Seastar 1000 automatic dive watch. It was not worn outside, according to his widow. Sale date was 2006. The watch in nearly mint but you may find a scratch or two somewhere on the bracelet. I showed the clasp which usually receives the first scratches and it is in great shape. Inner, Outer box, papers, warranty card (which I am sure will not apply.) Also the bottom drawer of the box has a brochure and a book about the history of Tissot.

I cannot see any scratches on the Domed Sapphire, on the case or Bezel or but you can see a few scratches on the bracelet. One member called this swirling. and there may be a scratch I missed but I cannot see any upon inspection. The watch runs and keeps time but I cannot verify accuracy as I have no way to do so. But I am sure it will need a lube job after 10 years of sitting in a doctor’s watch case. I was not able to find out if it was kept on a winder. I have three of these in different colors and I am only keeping one. And I have enough Blue watches..

$350.00 conus delivered insured.

PM me with your email if you want larger pics

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
If it's still up coming Friday I'll buy it.

77 Rolex 1675
75 omega speedy markIV
Tag Aquaracer auto
LeJour flygraf
Tissot seastar 1000
Omega seamaster 300

·
Registered
44 Posts
The Lume on my version is excellent for a 20 year old watch I have the silver one and have had a blue one I'm trying to get a few soled to get this one lol

At least I know what time it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts