Color: Carbon Fiber Dial
Case Material: Scratchproof Hard Metal
Case Diameter: 43 mm
Crystal: Sapphire
Band: Orange Rubber Strap
Luminosity: Hands and Markers
Caseback: Engraved and Numbered
Movement: Quartz

those are the specs.This is new, never worn.All tags are attached. not a mark or a flaw.Full kit.This was purchased from Jareds in nashville.
never been sized.Its a limited edition.price is 425.00 shipped in the usa, by usps priority insured with signature confirmation.
not taking trade offers at this time.paypal, check, money order.If the latter, please allow time for funds to clear before I ship.
any questions, please use the pm system here.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Always liked some of there designs, but they are waaaaayyyyyy too damned small for my liking! Tissot makes a pretty cool watch!

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Its 43mm, but I do see your point about size.If this was a beater watch, it'd be perfect.I got it because of the cool helmet.:cI might just offer it up for trade.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I also really like that look. You are selling some great watches.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I wish they were bigger...I'd have me one of the NASCAR versions. They give them away to the drivers for winning the Pole in each race. Mark Martin won 6 of the darn things this season...but he's such a generous guy, they probably ended up with one of the crew members!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.