Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's in!

It came VERY well packed, sandwiched between foam. Nothing else was included in the packaging.

Nice dial! Printed very crisply. Beautiful hands.

See through case back. Note the movement, Miyota 90S5. Hacking, hand wind. You can wind it without moving crown position. Pull to it's 1st and only position to set. I like it!

Decent, badged strap.

Nice buckle.

Huge crown. Doesn't seem to be a problem when on the wrist, but they could definitely take the size down a notch.

Wears nice.

Pretty good lume! I can speak to the duration yet.

Slight dome.

Overall, it seems very well made. Cursory inspection does not reveal any major flaws; there is some unevenness in the application of lume on the minute hand. The fit and finish is otherwise great. If the movement keeps good time, this is a fantastic watch for $180US.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Thanks for those pics!! Strap looks pretty good, too!

It looks great on the wrist.

I hope its a keeper for you!! :)

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Another Tisell knock it out of the Parker!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Congrats!! Looks very sharp🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The movement is currently running -2 seconds/day. And that is with it not being worn. Not too shabby.

I'd like to send it off to get the hands heavily relumed in C3. Anyone have any go to people for this?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Sweet! Love the look. Contrast stitching on strap is fabulous.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I like what I see! Great value for money and a sharp looking and well made watch. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
After a few cycles, this movement is running around -1 to -1.5 sec/per day.

I am really liking this movement. Just grab and wind. If it dies, first position to set, no need to arrange PM/AM as it has no date. A nice grab and go auto!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts