Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the approximate worth of this Timex Electronic watch. I was told it was from the 1960s. Its missing a component on the back side of the watch. Any help on any more information relevant or what it may be worth is very much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Would be nice if you included a photo so we could see what you are talking about!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I'm not sure what to do. Is there any suggestions how to upload them from my laptop?
Use a photo hosting site like Imgur or Flickr. Drag your images in one of those sites (they're free) then you can cut and paste, or insert them into forums by clicking on the links they provide.

An electronic Timex from the '60s is cool, won't be particularly valuable but may be satisfying to resurrect.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Well not to be a downer (and I could be wrong) , but this watch is probably not worth tracking parts down and getting back to original condition, unless there is sentimental value as a factor.

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
What I would do (but who am I?) is:

1. Go to eBay and search for this watch. This will enlighten you about the average asking price (16 to 65 bucks depending on the condition).
2. Join a (Vintage) Timex forum and pose your questions again. But "what is this watch worth?" as a first question won't make many friends.

·
Registered
967 Posts
What I would do (but who am I?) is:

1. Go to eBay and search for this watch. This will enlighten you about the average asking price (16 to 65 bucks depending on the condition).
2. Join a (Vintage) Timex forum and pose your questions again. But "what is this watch worth?" as a first question won't make many friends.
Or ask “is this real??”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts