Watch Freeks banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
imported post

I forgot to mention a bonehead move. I parked my maxima on the side of the road so i could use my truck the other day. There is a large depression and ditch running parallel to the road there. I think you get it. I slid down into the ditch and couldnt pull out.

Now comes the fun part! I backed the truck up, tied the tow rings of the maxima to the baot teailer hitch, and in 2 seconds I was out! The wife rolled her eyes and acted like it was the end of the world... But i know it worked for her! Hahahaha!

Rob

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Rob

When are you making the trip up to NJ??????

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
imported post

We were trying to work it out last night. No conclusion yet. We should have an idea by the end of this week. Itd be easier if there was a holiday in march.

Sorry, fishing really threw me off for a few weeks!

Rob

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
imported post

My family went to visit my mother-in-law today. I thought it would be great, the first time since the birth of my first where I'd be free and able to do as I wish.

But, it turns out I am missing them already! The noise of the kids and their being silly have become so much the normal for me, I have been moping around all day. I am planning to throw myself at work as of tomorrow. Hope that helps.

Tonight, I plan to try The movie, John Carter. Hope its better than what I've heard!

Rob

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
imported post

I admit to being out of touch. Music- wise, I still listen to 80's-90's rock, and big band is amazing. My wife- pop, my kids-disney songs.

I ran to the bank to drop some cash off, and left the radio on my wife's station. They played "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock.

Okay, its 4 years late, but "Hats off!". I have a newfound respect for this guy. Amazing mash-up of two already great songs! (Werewolves of London and Sweet Home Alabama.)

Very, very, cool. It makes it onto my music drive!

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
imported post

Thought I'd share a pic from what I've been doing lately. Extremely slow day, only a handful of fish caught this day, but I got one of them! Oh, and I'm not looking for pity, but if you like gore, check my left hand. Tht fish broke my middle finger!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts