Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Book mark this link to Tim's Watch Collectors Magazine. Some very good reading and incite in to the watch industry .

http://watchcollector.net

Enjoy as I have.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

great site. I regularly read his site. Thanks for posting it.
James

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

the site looks completely outdated. i do not think he has written a new blog post since july (according to the archives shown). i think he should update it, lol

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

bump

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Thanks for posting this link. I addded it to my Favorites so I can read it when ever I like!!

Great watch reviews on the site also!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
imported post

Thanks for providing the link. Never knew it was there. Really surprised me because it has a review of the stainless steel version of the Von Burg 7750 chrono I own.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I just checked this again and it does not look like it is being updated any more. Maybe Tim will give us an update.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I don't think he is updating it at all right now. Been a long time since anything new. I sent Tim a PM and maybe he will give us a post here on if he is still updating that blog.

·
Registered
43 Posts
imported post

hi guys!

am very glad you enjoy the site. being as that site is owned by a competitor of snbc I cannot contribute further, but am glad you have enjoyed the reviews I was able to do!

Tim

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Hi Tim,

Do you blog or have your own site that you contribute to. I really have missed all your great articles and incite columns within the Watch industry. I spent hours reading and rereading your articles from the last site. Every time I reread the articles I harvest a bushel of new information to impress my friends with. HELP me to keep smart!!

CARL

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the link, Carl!

And Tim... Really appreciate the information within your site!

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Carl - thanks for the heads up and happy New Year !!

·
Registered
43 Posts
imported post

hi everyone! I wrote that on behest of a past employer, so of course do not contribute there at this time. Am glad that you are enjoying what I wrote, and look forward to writing more as time and opportunity allows!

Tim :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts