• No Underwear

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Boxers or Briefs - Poll above. Discussion below.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I tried to like boxers and just didn't like them so it's the tightey whities for me. Now I'm SURE that mental picture will be more than what some can stand but hey, the question was asked!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Commando baby!
That would have been a sure bet. :pk

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
I'll just say I voted & leave it at that..:)

. . . although you may well be a 340 pound, 5' 2"hirsuite dude in Nebraska, sitting at your pc in a negligee' :%. . . . I still didn't envision either of the first two choices going your way!!!!!!

Now #3, I can go with that . . . . :pic

. . . oh, and man it don't take long for a mind-set to develop in this place . . . :c

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Dayuuuuuum!!!!:lol

randyswagon wrote:
Duchess wrote:
I'll just say I voted & leave it at that..:)

. . . although you may well be a 340 pound, 5' 2"hirsuite dude in Nebraska, sitting at your pc in a negligee' :%. . . . I still didn't envision either of the first two choices going your way!!!!!!

Now #3, I can go with that . . . . :pic

. . . oh, and man it don't take long for a mind-set to develop in this place . . . :c

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
. . . although you may well be a 340 pound, 5' 2"hirsuite dude in Nebraska, sitting at your pc in a negligee'
There's no foolin' you ~ What gave me away ?
. . . . just being a smart ass Duchess. Don't it make you wonder at times though??? Back on topic now, voted #3 didn't you???????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.