Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have the power to grant your hearts' desires...I'm giving you three wishes & I'm going to make them come true...What would they be ?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
I have the power to grant your hearts' desires...I'm giving you three wishes & I'm going to make them come true...What would they be ?

I only require one of your wonderful wishes,

I wish to always have another wish.

This is not out of selfishness and greed,

but imagine what you could do for everything with such an ability.

Pondering... :whatever: :whatever: :(

But, alas, magic, if possible, would probably have some physics to it.

Like ifI wished for water in the desert, I might turn farmland to desert elsewhere.

Or wish for peace in this region, and war breaks out somewhere else.

Besides, I can just see it now especially if Tattoo Chef has any say in it, one of us watchfreeks with the power to makewishes come true might becom known as

The Wishing Watch Fairy! :%:lol

So, no, I think I will change that wish for another wish to no wishesplease.

I would rather not cause any potential problems forstrangers by trying to help friends. I do enough of this with out wishes.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

1. We can all live long, healthy, happy lives.
2. We all learn to get along with each other.
3. The finite, absolute truth about everything.

CJ

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

1- i wish for peace & serenity in every MAN's heart (man as in the human race)

2- i wish for abundant & vibrant health for the whole cosmos

3 - i wish GOD would reveal to us his FACE

i think that pretty much covers everything that Man has fought & destroyed for in the last 10,000 years

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I only need 1

I wish you would give me 1 billion dollars

Give the rest too someone else!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Duchess, 1)Peace no more wars. 2)Every body has gainful employment. 3)Peace and every thing good, for all! May I please add one more, we alltry to live under our heavenly Father's teachings. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am going to be honest with my 3 wishes.

1) I wish for financial stability with my family. I do not need to win the lottery, but I would like to live comfortably and not be worried about bills, or debt. I am willing to work hard for this, so winning the lottery or just being given a pile of money is not required.

2) I wish for good health for my family and friends. Of course I hope the rest of the world is well, but I just don't know them or know anything about them. So for that reason my concern if forced to make 3 wishes is for my immediate family and friends first.

3) I wish for quicker advancements in medicine and science so things like cancer and other illnesses or diseases that currently have no cure can be eliminated. I don't care if it is a pharmaceutical company that finds these cures and makes billions of dollars or a government agency that does it - as long as it happens.

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

3 wishes just won't help the world that much...we need a few thousand with available modifications, if necessary!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts