Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Interesting. The reply I identified with (and I'm older) is the one by MikeS...

"It's a pretty dumb idea to get one of these anyway. All of this extra technology isn't helping anybody. It literally makes everything more complicated and actually more annoying. It's actually a really cool idea to buy a REAL TIMEPIECE. Can't people get away from all of this pointless technology and just do things the normal way? Nobody truly needs a small version of your phone on your wrist. It's already in your pocket. It's common sense that these watches are pointless and just being made for revenue. Why would you even buy it?"

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Interesting. The reply I identified with (and I'm older) is the one by MikeS...

"It's a pretty dumb idea to get one of these anyway. All of this extra technology isn't helping anybody. It literally makes everything more complicated and actually more annoying. It's actually a really cool idea to buy a REAL TIMEPIECE. Can't people get away from all of this pointless technology and just do things the normal way? Nobody truly needs a small version of your phone on your wrist. It's already in your pocket. It's common sense that these watches are pointless and just being made for revenue. Why would you even buy it?"
Exactly if I need to see what's going on I know it's a bind but I take the phone out of my pocket.
An watch that requires daily charging is not for me.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
IMHO it's not a watch. Sure it has the time on it, but that doesn't make it a watch. It's a cool device with pretty cool features, but just because they call it a watch doesn't automatically make it a watch. I wouldn't rule out getting one, but it would go on my right wrist because my left wrist is reserved for what I consider is a real watch.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Exactly if I need to see what's going on I know it's a bind but I take the phone out of my pocket.
An watch that requires daily charging is not for me.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

Same here....I refuse to plug my watch into a electrical outlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
417 Posts
FWIW
i love mine
all day wear: 60% power left

only gripe:
1) time doesn't stay on, have to wrist it up
2) would like ability for a larger time font on one screen

and the real reason doesn't get daily wear:

4 or 5 other watches that are my favorites also :)

love the customize-able notifications
able to respond to a text or call

i use a 6+ big ass iPhone
usually stays in my private office
the blue tooth allows me to roam my entire
office suite and see whats on my phone

also, i leave my phone places, under files and stuff
and my baby girl hides it also

watch has a pinger to find phone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts