Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I spoke with George Fox today and had to place my order for a Vector. Hope to have this in a few days. Not real sure about the size 42mm but I wanted to give NFW a try before I took a plunge on an AutoPilot.

Pic below toward bottom....yellow dial.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I can't wait to see it on your wrist - when is it scheduled to arrive?
George said it would ship tomorrow. So I am hoping the end of the week. Fingers crossed.

I have to be done for the year now. January can't come soon enough.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Here you go Wolfe!
Thanks James. I still can't get it to save to my desktop. Doesn't even give me that options. Strange...I knew exactly what you did. Really funny thing is I can save it right out of your edit to my post though....weird.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

WOW -very nice Mike!! i almost pulled the trigger on that one too when he sent me all the info....but i'm gonna wait for the VIPERFISH!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
WOW -very nice Mike!! i almost pulled the trigger on that one too when he sent me all the info....but i'm gonna wait for the VIPERFISH!!!!
I will scoop up something else from George after the first of the year.....who knows maybe I will jump out of the NBZ for something else before then but probably not.....Viperfish should be awesome and I still love the AutoPilot. I think the Vector will give me a feel for NFW without jumping in with both feet. Just want to be cautious.

George I want to see the pics of that Viperfish when you get it!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I dont know if i cant afford it this year!! SAS really put a dent in that!!

ooh BTW --- I got it today!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

words really cant express this watch!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
I dont know if i cant afford it this year!! SAS really put a dent in that!!

ooh BTW --- I got it today!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

words really cant express this watch!!!
It is unreal I agree.....Post some pics.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I was gifted a Vector by a member of another forum and I couldn't be happier! The Vector is an excellent and it plays bigger that it's stated size. I love mine and I'm sue you'll love yours too!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
I was gifted a Vector by a member of another forum and I couldn't be happier! The Vector is an excellent and it plays bigger that it's stated size. I love mine and I'm sue you'll love yours too!
That is an awesome gift from how people talk about NFW. I hope I am as fortunate someday to inherit something as nice. I heard from George this evening and my Vector is shipping tomorrow for sure so now I am very anxious to have it get here fast.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
sheraortho wrote:
That is an awesome gift from how people talk about NFW. I hope I am as fortunate someday to inherit something as nice. I heard from George this evening and my Vector is shipping tomorrow for sure so now I am very anxious to have it get here fast.
You're right, it is an awesome gift. I was very fortunate to receive it. I LOVE mine. Wear it all the time. I'm starting to get back to the smaller size watches and the Vector plays into that feeling!

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

did you get the yellow dial one or the other one posted in this thread?

either way they are both incredible and congrats. i would love to have a nfw watch someday. love the designs.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

liquid wrote:
did you get the yellow dial one or the other one posted in this thread?

either way they are both incredible and congrats. i would love to have a nfw watch someday. love the designs.
Yellow dial........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts