Tuesday
8:00 AM – Charing Cross, Cuvette
11:00 AM
Men’s Alpine, Delphi Oracle Gift Set
3:eek:o PM – Delphi Oracle Gift Set, Women’s Courtly Diamond

Wednesday
11:00 AM – Gifts of Time – Gatsby Girl, Uptown Ozzie, Cuvette
3:00 PM – Gifts of Time – Manchester Ozzie, Eclipse II, Milano
10:00 PM – Stuhrling Original (With Tim Temple)
11:00 PM – Stuhrling Original (With Tim Temple)

Thursday
10:00 AM – Stuhrling Original (With Allison Waggoner)
11:00 AM – Gifts of Time
3:00 PM – Gifts of Time
4:00 PM – Stuhrling Original (With Dave King)
8:00 PM – Stuhrling Original (With Jim Skelton)

Friday
11:00 AM – Gifts of Time
3:00 PM – Gifts of Time

For the sake of consistency, I've posted the schedule again. Here's what you can expect to see on Stuhrling's next ShopNBC rotations! They're the ones with the listed hosts:

Super Apocalypse - You wanted it on a bracelet, well you got it, because the end of the world just got one! I'm itching to get one for myself!

Zephyr - This is an automatic watch with a great movement.

Montague - Pure mechanical, straight forward dress piece, great gift item. (I got to name this one!)

World Traveler - New and improved version of our Traveler. If you liked its predecessor, you're going to love this one!

Audrey Butterfly Freedom Gift Set - For the ladies out there, this one is a stunner! One particular execution made my jaw drop, and you'll know which it is when you see them!

Also for the ladies, two new executions of the Gatsby Girl!

The Courtly, Lady Wall Street, and Aphrodite comes back with great holiday pricing!

Victory Rider - Brand new sports watch on a bracelet! We know how much you love the bracelets, so we're loading them up this show!

Delphi Oracle Gift Set returns due to popular demand!

The Emperor’s Grandeur!!! This was sold out during the last ShopNBC event, but there are 150 more waiting to be claimed! Good luck getting one for yourself!

TimeMaster Symphony - This gorgeous watch makes its triumphant return to our rotation!

Exposition Universelle comes out of retirement, and at a great deal at that!

Nemo MC comes back just in time for the holidays!

Metropolis makes its debut during our rotations this time around! You’re going to LOVE this piece!

Welcome back the Metropol and the Esprit!

Brevet - Two new executions of this watch makes its debut this rotation! If you loved the ones you saw on the last ShopNBC event, you’re going to love these even more!

We've also got the Brumalia and the Saturnalia but their numbers have dwindled! Get one while you can, or it's going to be another half a year before it comes back!!

Get ready for the Gen-Y and the Falcon, because they're coming back, too!

The Louie, Eclipse II, Winchester Grand, and Alpine are veterans, and they're back, too!

These are going to be great deals on GREAT watches! Don't miss it!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

AWESOME INFO FELIX - Thank you. Going to make this a sticky thread for a little while.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Good to see the 2 watch set - V-91150 - did not go up that much for people who still wanted it - only $104 with 6 value pays of $17 available.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I'm just waiting for the pictures of the Apacolypse on a bracelet to show up on Shopnbc.com. The Montague is an awesome looking watch guys....really super dressy and the partial skeleton look will remind you of some very high end watches!!! Felix...the gold and black version looks like a million bucks!!! And a nice dress watch size too...44mm. And the price is unreal!!!!! The normal Shopnbc price is $107.75 !!! And you know it will come down more for the show!!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

I definitely like this piece a great deal. The Montague actually looks like a Montague! And that's the thing, guys, we take care when we're choosing a name! I'm thinking this one is going to be in the Bardolatry series along with the Delphi, Apollo, Tempest, etc/

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Felix! Where's the rosetone version Bro???!!! Larry knows I'm a suckaaaaaaa for rosetone!! None for me???

Ok, just kidding. Let me guess. Next time, next version. Yes??

Bichondaddy wrote:
I'm just waiting for the pictures of the Apacolypse on a bracelet to show up on Shopnbc.com. The Montague is an awesome looking watch guys....really super dressy and the partial skeleton look will remind you of some very high end watches!!! Felix...the gold and black version looks like a million bucks!!! And a nice dress watch size too...44mm. And the price is unreal!!!!! The normal Shopnbc price is $107.75 !!! And you know it will come down more for the show!!!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Felix wrote:
Chux got it right. Slim and none :p who knows? Keep your eyes peeled in case there is one.
Morning Felix,

I was wondering... As the time for theStuhrling presentation gets closer...

Can you give us any new developments/heads-up, dealing with any "POSSIBLE"surprises of certain models,that "MIGHT" occur?
PPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEAASSSSEEEEE....... :b

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

What you see here and on the blog is what's going to be on the show, Chux. If they're going to add anything last minute, then you'll have to wait until the show to see them :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.