Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

After reading JP's posting about his upcoming 6th wedding anniversary, (which is totally awesome :l ).. I started thinking about this upcoming weekend. You see, this weekend is the Super Bowl, but most importantly (for my family) it's my wife's "19th" birthday! :)

Realizing all of the events that have been planned, I was pretty excited about the surprise that my kids and I, have in store for her. However earlier this evening, it was clear that an audible needed to be called...

Though plans have already been changed and the events have been relocated, I'm confident...

We'restill going to make her day, very special!

OH YEAH!

The reason, an audible needed to be called?

This is going to be the third major snowstorm of the season for the mid-Atlantic region, and it may rival the big December storm for top honors. The storm will produce a substantial amount of snow from the Mississippi Valley all the way to southernNew England, but from northern Virginia into southern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey, this is going to be another whopper.

The snowstorm will begin in the mid-Atlantic region Friday night, then continue in earnest into Saturday. At times, the snow will be coming down at 1 to 2 inches per hour, and total accumulations will exceed a foot in the heart of the storm area. Travel by highway will be difficult at best, and major airports are likely to shut down during the height of the storm.

This will be one of those classic winter coastal storms, but it won't turn straight north. Instead the center of low pressure will track more toward the east northeast winding up several hundred miles off the coast by Saturday evening. For this reason southern NewEngland should be spared the worst of the storm.

"Story by AccuWeather.com Senior Meteorologist John Kocet."

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I'm sure it will be a very special day as long as it is spent with the one she loves and that love her. Enjoy the day my friend......

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

How many years has your wife been celebrating her "19"th birthday?

My wife has turned "23" for the past 17 years, lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Great advice Brotha!! I've been wondering about it.
She likes having a party with friends and relatives, I think I may just go ahead plan it as usual (not to mention the expensive gift)!!!LOL

CJ
Chux95 wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Congrats to you and your "young" wife Chuck!! My wife hits 30 this year and she says were not celebrating!!!LOL:%:%:%

CJ
Whatever you do CJ....

DO NOT!:madd

BELIEVE HER!

:%:c:%

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

OH YEAH!

I forgot to mention this little tid-bit as well...

The mid-Atlantic region will be slammed by a major snowstorm Friday night and Saturday with amounts of more than a foot expected in northern Virginia, Maryland and the southern tier of Pennsylvania. The southern half ofNew Jerseyand northern Delaware could do equally well.

This will be the second major snowstorm for the region within seven days, and another one could be coming right on its heels. For what it's worth, the computer models are suggesting just that. The next storm will be a much colder system spreading snow through the southern Plains Sunday night and Monday. This next winter weather event could reach the Eastern states Monday night and Tuesday.

That would make it four majors. Remember, there was a blizzard back in December. Four major snowstorms for the mid-Atlantic in less than 60 days. I guess one could call it a Winter Grand Slam.

"Story By AccuWeather.com Senior Meteorologist John Kocet."

Can you say?

INDOOR ACTIVITIES! :b

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Just a little free advice... :)

DO :madd

NOT :madd

FORGET :madd

THE :madd

BIRTHDAY CARD :eek:

Seattle wrote:
She likes having a party with friends and relatives, I think I may just go ahead plan it as usual (not to mention the expensive gift)!!!LOL

CJ
Chux95 wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Congrats to you and your "young" wife Chuck!! My wife hits 30 this year and she says were not celebrating!!!LOL:%:%:%

CJ
Whatever you do CJ....

BELIEVE HER!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yeah, that too!!!:%:%:%:%

CJ

Chux95 wrote:
Just a little free advice... :)

DO :madd

NOT :madd

FORGET :madd

THE :madd

BIRTHDAY CARD :eek:

Seattle wrote:

CJ
Chux95 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
Whatever you do CJ....

BELIEVE HER!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

My, oh, my but you all are going to get slammed!:BE

My daughter is expecting 2 feet of snow in Gaithersburg, MD this weekend! :wf

Chuck . . . I wish you and your family MUCH safety and FUN this festive weekend!

Take care of yourselves!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Thanks, Rick!

My best to you daughter as well...

It was probably THE MOST comical thing I ever seen.. :%:c:%

The grocery store "tough guys" were out in full force! I was going to take a photo with my cellphone, but I was literally in tears watching full grown adults act like kids. So much so, I stumbled over the end cap display. :%:c:%

Anyway most of the shelves are completely bare and all of the dummies that waited until the last minute to go to the grocery store, for whatever and the hardware stores for things like...

Shovels, Ice Melt..

Arrived to find the shelves bare... :WW

I still can't get over the fact, that people"loose the minds" :eek:, when snow is mentioned around here! :%:c:%

Hey, it is... what it is...

Nothing More... Nothing Less.. :b

Oh by the way...

The Snow has begun in our area!

WOO!! HOO!! :l

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Hey All!

Just finshed playing DJ Hero with my son!

Good Times!

Anyway, after we finshed my family and I took a moment to see how the snow was doing...

Well, here's a few snap shot of what we were able to see!

Yep!

That's ALL snow and it's really coming down fast!

Oh the weather outside is frightful

But the fire is so delightful

So if we no place to go

Let It Snow, Let It Snow Let It Snow!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.