Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I like the Laco myself. That dial is mesmerizing. It looks like a piece of stone. The colors are just right. The Sinn is just another tool. Good luck. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
9,663 Posts
It kind of depends on whether you are a diver fan, or a pilot's,
or field watch kind of person.

Honestly like both !! :smile1::smile1: Either way is the way to go. :bounce:

Good luck Cybo ! :)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
They're completely different animals to me, other than the dial color. I usually like Sinn watches but that one is a bore in my opinion. I like the pilot/field watch here.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Sinn, 100 times over the boring looking Laco which looks like a $75 Timex!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Sinn, 100 times over the boring looking Laco which looks like a $75 Timex!
:laughing: Figures you'd jump for the tool. $75 Timex ? I don't think so. To me, It's the Sinn that looks like everything else out there.
Can't wait to see what you spend that 10 kaybo on... :madgrin:

·
Registered
819 Posts
The Sinn, but...I think I would look around a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AranaWhite

·
Registered
570 Posts
There is one thing I don't like about the Sinn and others like it, why would you use white hands against a white background? the same goes for any other color like silver on silver or gold on gold? there's just no contrast which makes the watch harder to read in less than ideal conditions?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
That Sinn would be hard to read in ideal conditions. It is in a complete white out mode. They might as well put a white bezel on it too. The date should have been white on black. The black outline on the hands just don't make it for me.
IMO, the Laco exudes class. That dial is just so bright. Like a white gemstone. The light blue, a perfect complement. A great hand set, Arabic numerals and outer track make for easy time reading. The small seconds makes the no-date a non issue. A very fine piece indeed. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Beautiful lousy picture of the Laco 10.5mm thick case showing the Swiss movement with Geneve stripes and blued screws through the Sapphire glass exhibition back. C3 lume works well.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I really like those watches with the sapphire glass exhibition backs, for some reason I look at the movements a lot and just watch the balance wheel go back and forth? :noidea:

·
Registered
570 Posts
I love my Sinn watches and there are so many reasons why. I just sold the two 103s most recently(blue bezel and red bezel ones). I’m looking to add more in the future, lol.

Those are some great watches!!! AND so many of them! :smile-thumb:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
So Cybotron, after processing all of this great information. Don't forget to let us know which watch won out... Thanks. :smile1:

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts