Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Black Bay

Votes: 7 70.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was never a fan of Tudor but I'm really liking these. I may be adding one to my collection soon. Which one would you prefer?

·
Registered
99 Posts
They're both beautiful but I prefer the chronograph. You see less of them than the Black Bay.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I'd go with the BB as I'm more of a 3 hand man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I'd go for the BB, but in either Blue or Black.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
BB, not really into Chronos that much either.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have owned both the black and grey dials of the Heritage Chrono and of the two, I preferred the grey dial...have you checked one of those out?

I have not owned but have tried on the 3 hander and it just left me cold. Do you have an opportunity to try both on and see which one moves the needle more?

Good Luck

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have owned both the black and grey dials of the Heritage Chrono and of the two, I preferred the grey dial...have you checked one of those out?

I have not owned but have tried on the 3 hander and it just left me cold. Do you have an opportunity to try both on and see which one moves the needle more?

Good Luck
I will check both out probably this weekend when I visit my local AD. I already own an Omega PO and IWC aquatimer so maybe its time for a chrono diver.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I just find the simplicity and classic appearance of the Black Bay to be terribly attractive, especially the BB Blue.

The Heritage has a really cool sporty look, but if I had to choose, it'd definitely be the BB.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts