Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many thanks to the gentleman who runs this forum and to all the mods who devote a lot of their time to this site.

:smileyface_hand_cla

What strikes me the most about this forum is that I am constantly amazed at all the great watch pictures some of you post here of obscure watch brands I've never heard of. Honestly there is no other forum on the planet like this one. The list of watch brands is seemingly endless. Every time I log on there is a post about another brand that is new to me.

A few years ago I had grave reservations about spending my hard earned money on a Chinese made watch, but I pulled the trigger on a $50 watch from an obscure brand called Louis Richard. So far I've been pretty happy with it. It is admittedly a low end watch but it actually runs fairly well, the automatic movement is not bad, and at the end of the day I just like the looks of this watch.

Another post asked about a mineral crystal vs a sapphire crystal. Well how about this category, the glass on this watch has the thickness of an old coca cola bottle.

Indulge me and please post pictures of a watch that is made by a little known or small scale watch maker. I am particularly curious about seeing pictures and feedback from you ladies or gents who own a Hager watch made in Hagerstown, Maryland, an hour's drive from my house.

LouisRichard2.jpg

Reactions: ganson

·
Registered
915 Posts
Welcome Henry!

I'm sure you'll get those pics you're looking for.

·
Super Moderator
10,680 Posts
Henry, that watch is gorgeous there ! :smileyface_hand_cla Love how you can look right into that movement, and see so many of the details within it. :eek: Really is beautiful !!! As is the shape of the case it has, and how the dial, and everything follow right along with the neat shape. ..I hope we get some pictures of those Hagers up for you by the way. Very cool. Thanks very much for being here !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts