Watch Freeks banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=1595&forum_id=59

I was the winner of Tera-Ram's "Watchfreeks.com's Third Freeky Member Giveaway" and I wanted to take a moment and acknowledge Jeff's generosity!

First of all . . Thank You! I am very grateful and appreciate of everything you gave! :)

Secondly . . . OMG! :BE

I am so lucky to have been picked!

I will let the pics tell the story . . .

Are you Freekin' Serious!?!?!?!?!?!? Look at it all!

Gossip Ladies Watch Set (2 watches, 2 stainless bracelets, and 10 leather bands -- all interchangeable)

Necklace/Earring/Ring Set (Sky Blue Topaz [Ring also has White Topaz] all in .925 Sterling Silver)

Stainless Steel Twin Snake Ring

Stainless Steel Pendant on Leather (w/ solid gold inlay)

Stainless Steel Bracelet (cables and rubber)

Invicta Grand Speedway (Swiss Made, 47mm, 20ATM, Ronda 5040D)

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Holy smokes!!! What a great giveaway prize. Congrats to you and Tera for doing such an amazing giveaway!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Merry Christmas Watchfreeks.com Member!

Retail value for everything all together is around $1K, but you know how retail is marked up.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Jeff you are the man Kudos to you for the Giveaway, You will be paid back many time over. And a BIG congrats to you Rick for winning that giveaway, what a haul!!!

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Saweeeet, Rick- congrats, man! That GS is awesome! I always loved the polished tach bezel on that one. I actually gifted this one to a close friend this year, but it was the white dial. I gave him a choice of that or a pro diver off shore auto. I was secretly hoping he'd choose the Pro Diver ;-D. Tera-Ram- you rock, dude! VERY generous of you, bro!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Again, many thanks to Tera-Ram!

I appreciate all the kind words!

I feel a lot of gratitude for what I've gotten today, and I'm sharing it with my family and friends. :)

My sister will receive the Watch set and the Blue Topaz Jewelry. I know of no bigger jewelery fanatic than her.

My nephew loves the stainless pendant with gold inlay. He's wearing right now! I knew he'd like it for an upcoming night out with his girlfriend, and I was right. He got it today, instead of waiting until Christmas. :c

I'm keeping the watch as it's exactly in the realm of what I'm looking for.

I haven't decided on the bracelet or the ring. I love the bracelet, but don't wear one. I think that I good friend of mine (my nephew's soccer coach) would love to have it. This is the guy I gave an all SS Invicta OGII during the summer. He loves the watch and would love the bracelet.

I like the ring. I just may keep it. I have a tattoo of a king cobra and a gorgeous statue of a cobra above my computer screen. I once had a snake ring in gold . . .

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

Congrats Current! Nice haul! Kudos to Tera for his very generous gifts. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

There is still plenty of time to get gifts shipped out to you.

I am offering free S&H on nearly all jewelry and

I do have one more of those snake rings, and one more of those Invicta GS.

Click the link below my signature and check it out, thanks and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

Congrats Current! Nice haul! Kudos to Tera for his very generous gifts. Thanks again!

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.