Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omega Seamaster 300 White Dial. One of the things that have prevented me from grabbing one of these Seamasters is my being dubious of the legibility of the Skeleton hands on them.

Then I happened to catch this one in a Youtube Video. I have always been drawn to the white dial and legibility of the Rolex Explorer II, and this Omega checks all the boxes and seems even greater looking.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
That's the one Chaz. No more excuses. Except for the helium release valve. :lol: And no stinking Mercedes hand set. I'll be expecting pictures soon... :biggrin1: That dial, hand set and exhibition case back has it all and then some. A beautiful piece indeed. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the one Chaz. No more excuses. Except for the helium release valve. :lol: And no stinking Mercedes handset. I'll be expecting pictures soon... :biggrin1: That dial, handset and exhibition case back has it all and then some. A beautiful piece indeed. :thumb:
I have to wait till May, that's when Wifey is getting her inheritance from the Probate Administrator.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Top quality and a nice choice if you do decide to go for it. One would expect it to have a bracelet too

·
Super Moderator
9,361 Posts
Am imagining this on your wrist now Chaz, and it will be even
better than in the video I think. :coo2l::clap2: That white dial is really
outstanding in more ways than one, and would be amazing sir !
The entire watch would be honestly. ..Really hope you can add
it to the collection. ..Thanks very much for the video, and look
at this beauty !!! :)

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Top quality and a nice choice if you do decide to go for it. One would expect it to have a bracelet too
Actually, those rubber straps are quite comfortable. But a bracelet would be nice to dress it up a bit when needed. I know Chaz likes to get his bling on now and then... :smile1:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Actually, those rubber straps are quite comfortable. But a bracelet would be nice to dress it up a bit when needed. I know Chaz likes to get his bling on now and then... :smile1:
Is a bracelet part of the package with this one or an optional extra?

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is a bracelet part of the package with this one or an optional extra?
Going to get both the bracelet and the strap!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Omega Seamaster 300 White Dial. One of the things that have prevented me from grabbing one of these Seamasters is my being dubious of the legibility of the Skeleton hands on them.

Then I happened to catch this one in a Youtube Video. I have always been drawn to the white dial and legibility of the Rolex Explorer II, and this Omega checks all the boxes and seems even greater looking.

I would leave it a while, Parnis will bring out something nearly as good for a fraction of the price.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Roarry:
You had to put Lou Snutt in the dumper showin this watch with the outta sight bezel.You've ruined my proper day.If only I had an Omega
My troubles her (After Corvid19 of course) on earth would be over.
This watcever surpasses the sever B&R watches I've lusted mightily For.

Lou Snutt.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Can't go wrong with an Omega my friend!
Whatever you decide Congrats!

Here is my 26 year old Bond SMP
Keeps on going like the Energizer bunny!

Cheers.
Peter

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Cheers.
Peter

Cheers.
Peter

I always liked the SMP way more than the ubiquitous Rolex Sub.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I would leave it a while, Parnis will bring out something nearly as good for a fraction of the price.
To each their own way - but your statement is plain rediculous. Nearly as good? No chance, no way. Do you know what powers this Omega? HaHa! If your post was bait, then call me caught. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts