Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I know, that was real cheesy. My Oceanaire finally came in today, it felt like it was on a slow boat from China but she's here. I took some real quick and dirties, I have to thank Automatik for selling this to me. I think it's the nicest out of the Oceanaire family. Anyway, here are my usual bad shots.

I'm quite impressed with the lume, it sure charges up quickly.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats, Falcon. The watch looks great. Love the lume pic. Stunning. Wear it well and thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I just HAVE to get me an Oceanaire. I love them. Hot watch. congrats!

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Wow Falcon, that is a great snag indeed!!! I will have an oceanaire someday too. Hopefully sooner than later. Congrats! Great pics.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Very nice looking. I have to get a Zodiac at some point. If you ever hear of anyone wanting a Russian Diver in trade holla at me.

Love the looks.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

absolute beautiful, i think the oceanaire is one great dive watch and that blue is off the chart, and i think you take some great photos........wear it well my friend...........

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Nice photos of a nice watch. One of my favorite Zodiacs.

T.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks guys, about a year ago you couldn't have one of these watches for under $500.00. Now they go for under $200.00 on the bay. Metrowatchcompany has been flooding Ebay with Zodiacs, there are a ton of deals to be had.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks Andrew, so far so good. I synced it afew hours ago so we will see how she does tomorrow but so far so good. The blue dial just blows me away!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

falcon4311 wrote:
Thanks guys, about a year ago you couldn't have one of these watches for under $500.00. Now they go for under $200.00 on the bay. Metrowatchcompany has been flooding Ebay with Zodiacs, there are a ton of deals to be had.
thats because a year ago they were still discontinued and had been for like 2 years..........i paid $325 for mine new on ebay last july......now they have brought them back into production and flooded the market with them.........wich isnt bad in my opinion, becuase they really are a great watch, and there was a big demand for them, plus now they have come out with new color combos and such...........i wouldnt be suprised though if we ended up seeing them discontinued again in the future though.......

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Thanks Jerry, this blue dial is very cool. I forgot how great looking these watches are.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
absolute beautiful, i think the oceanaire is one great dive watch and that blue is off the chart, and i think you take some great photos........wear it well my friend...........
I'm with Don on that one, Man the oceanaire is my next piece for sure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts