Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

OK now we are talking! There are 2 Zodiac watches left on my MUST HAVE list.
They are
1) the 45mm blue on SS or orange on rubber Zodiac's Men's Oceanaire
and
2) the 50mm Zodiac ZMX 03 Chronograph Diver

I want this one -

I FREAKING LOVE THIS WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

The 03s are even more impressive in person. :cool: The one you picked is my favorite among the 03 variations:)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

yea I am going to have to eventually get one of those. so hot.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

i love the zmx-04......i think that watch is so good looking........plus another auto from zodiac, something we dont see to much of........i love the pilot styles and that one hit it right on the mark.........thanks for the pics from the catolog, much appreciated......

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Hi Falcon - it could be made a sticky, but my question to you is why? Just curious.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
imported post

The 04 is perfect! Just make it a quartz, put it in stainless steel, take a couple millimeters of the case, take a few hundy off the price and it's MINE!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

FreeDive wrote:
The 04 is perfect! Just make it a quartz, put it in stainless steel, take a couple millimeters of the case, take a few hundy off the price and it's MINE!
so you want a completly different watch? .......you make it a quartz in steel and smaller, and its not the zmx-04.........its something else, i love the way the watch looks, and i will be seeing where the pricing goes in the next year for it to see if i can pick one up myself...........

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Hi Falcon - it could be made a sticky, but my question to you is why? Just curious.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
For the pics!! As Jerry and I get busy in here there will be lots of threads and these beauties will disappear into obscurity. j/k, if you don't feel like making it a sticky that's fine, I just thought that it makes a nice reference for people new to Zodiac.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Ok officially added to the list....very sharp.
I love this one Wolfe. It is expensive, but has just about every feature in a watch that I like - including the massive size. Amazing looking watch (the one I posted a pic of above is the model I like)

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Just love the pushers on the ZMX-02. Easy for a old fart to find and push in the dark.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts