Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

As I made fun of her crazy fetishes, she pointed out a few of mine, and thought that I should tell you all that I too have them.

So here they are:

1) I have over 75 pairs of Sox
2) I wont wear a pull over shirt (Especially Tee's)
3) I always have 5 pair of shoes in the rotation and 5 pair new in boxes
4) I never go bare foot (Not even too sleep)
5) I have too brush my teeth at least 5 times a day

Help me out guys, point out some of your so my wife doesnt think I am the only crazy SOB on this board!:lol

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Ron from all of your posts, including the ones about watches, it seems you are either very structured about how you go about your daily life, or potentially a little OCD. I have a friend who has real OCD problems and has only gotten through their life with medication and doctors. It can be debilitating if out of control.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

The sox, there is no problem there. the pull over shirts, who cares and the shoes ? thats normal also, i got shoes in there boxes also, like my Chuck Taylor, Converse All Stars and do you sleep in your combat boots ? or sleep in sox ? sox OK and brushing you teeth, well don't brush them for a few days and she will change her tone LOL !!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Seriously man seek help....:%:%:% No Ron you are not alone... I have to take my pills/vitamins in order of size.. when sitting down to eat at the table the place mate has to be centered in front of me.. my WATCH and outfit HAS to match( BIG ONE )... my work shop has to be in order..everything in there place...that means keeping the wife out :madd.. these are just to name a few of my weird habits.. we all have skeletons in our closets.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I'm with ya Brotha!!! OCPD in the house (no, not Orange County Pet Doctor)...!! LOL. (thanks for the clarification Marc)

Cars must be clean. Have a separate car to drive in the bad weather.
I buy multiples of the same clothes and shoes.
Clean, clean, clean...it must be clean....and organized.
Guns always clean and in their cases with the appropriate number of extra mags filled and in the case.
Clean my phones memory and delete old unnecessary texts and emails every morning.
Firewood stacked on the side of the house neatly...
All tools in the garage have their place and damnit they better be in their places!!
Bathroom counters must be clean and void of junk.
Watches clean and in their cases (in my particular order).

Shall I continue......?? :%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
As I made fun of her crazy fetishes, she pointed out a few of mine, and thought that I should tell you all that I too have them.

So here they are:

Help me out guys, point out some of your so my wife doesnt think I am the only crazy SOB on this board!:lol

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Everyone has a little OCPD in them.

OCPD (obsessive compulsive personality disorder) :
The primary symptoms of OCPD are a preoccupation with details, rules, lists, order, organization, and schedules; being very rigid and inflexible in their beliefs; showing perfectionism that interferes with completing a task; excessive focus on being productive with their time; being very conscientious; having inflexible morality, ethics, or values; hoarding items that may no longer have value; and a reluctance to trust a work assignment or task to someone else for fear that their standards will not be met. Some people with OCPD, but not all of them, show an obsessive need for cleanliness. Those that do not show this tendency are sometimes good at setting up systems to maintain cleanliness, but may not follow through with the need to clean because of other "more important" priorities. For example, the need to get a good grade or finish a project at work might cause the OCPD person to have a quite messy and unorganized home. But if that same person was suddenly unemployed or finished with other activities, he or she could very well start becoming obsessed with cleanliness as other activities take up less time.
OCD is a much more serious condition.

OCD

Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce anxiety, by repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing anxiety, or by combinations of such thoughts (obsessions) and behaviors (compulsions). The symptoms of this anxiety disorder range from repetitive hand-washing and extensive hoarding to preoccupation with sexual, religious, or aggressive impulses. These symptoms can be alienating and time-consuming, and often cause severe emotional and economic loss. Although the acts of those who have OCD may appear paranoid and come across to others as psychotic, OCD sufferers often recognize their thoughts and subsequent actions as irrational, and they may become further distressed by this realization.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Dishes need to be dried and put away. I don't want my wife and kid to use the dishwasher because the dishes will sit in the freaking thing until the end of time!
All socks have to be mated. If one sock even begins to get a hole, in the trash goes the pair.
All of my shoes that aren't in regular rotation are stored in original box, label out, a la a Footlocker stockroom.
Toilet tissue roll, flap to the back of he roll when installed.
Can NOT have any residue in bathroom or kitchen sinks.
Stove top and counter tops clean. I hate ANY type of stain on either.
Microwave clean. It drives me up a wall to open it and it looks like someone spackled the effin thing with food!
No clutter on my desk at work and home.
That'll do for now.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I hate this too TK but with a 2 year old that likes to unroll the entire roll every chance she gets!LOL:%
We have resorted to keeping it off the roll and putting it on the back of the toilet......this drives me nuts too!!!

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Wow!!

Thank God I'm a total slacker.

I don't have the energy to deal with all these things.

However, I do shave at least once a week.

I'm very particular about this. :b

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I hate this too TK but with a 2 year old that likes to unroll the entire roll every chance she gets!LOL:%
We have resorted to keeping it off the roll and putting it on the back of the toilet......this drives me nuts too!!!

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:

That can be a PITA CJ! Especially with the price of it...like paper gold.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Agreed TK....but it's so damn cute!!!:%:%:%

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:

That can be a PITA CJ! Especially with the price of it...like paper gold.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Hey man, we're all lying. We just wanted you to feel a little better about being coo coo!!:%:%:%:%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Wow you guys are way more F-ed up then I am:%
You're killin' me. :b

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:

So here they are:

Ron- They call this Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Ha Ha LOL!! Don't worry bud I'm the exact same way. That is hilarious. Did you know that Garth Brooks is OCD and brushes his teeth 90 times a day. See you don't have it too bad. I think being OCD is very characteristic of people who collect watches. Everybody I know personally that collects watches is OCD in some fashion or another. Thanks for sharing your Vices Ha Ha LOL!! Tell your wife thanks. Ron I think you are a big tough guy with a marshmallow center Ha Ha LOL

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Wow you guys are way more F-ed up then I am:%
:c:cYea!!! That goes for me too!!! What's that honey?? No!!! Don't put those clothes on those hangers!! Put'em on the wire ones!! No!! I'll do my own wash and fold my stuff!!! You know I like the creases a certain way!! Butter on one half of my english muffin and cream cheese with chives on the otherhalf................ But hey!!! That's only normal...................... ain't it????:%

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.