Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

In light of me winning the great diver WC68 so generously made available, I would like to continue the good will and offer up 2...yes 2, Marina Militare skeleton watches. One post, 2 winners.
I had been considering them for a give away and it appears the timing is just right. Just respond and let me know if you're in, include black or brown and the drawing will be Thursday night after 5:00 Pacific. Good luck...

(specs)
42.5mm but wears much bigger
50mm with crown guard
Mechanical movement

CJ

·
Registered
570 Posts
imported post

holy cow please enter me would love the black,thanks very cool of you. :b

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Very generous of you CJ....You don't have to count me in though...I'll pass on these. They are nice loking skeletons..and someone will really love them!!!

BTW...the Lupah TT Diver gets tons of wrist time...as I really like how it wears bigger than it is, and my wife loves it!!! Wore it out to dinner Friday night before I got to feeling bad....to a very nice Sushi Bar...and got tons of comliments from our friends who joined us!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That is INCREDIBLY generous CJ. Thank you for doing this contest.

You do not have to include me, but I wanted to thank you for your generosity.

Amazing.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

That is so cool BD, I am glad it's getting the wrist time it deserves!!:b

CJ

Bichondaddy wrote:
Very generous of you CJ....You don't have to count me in though...I'll pass on these. They are nice loking skeletons..and someone will really love them!!!

BTW...the Lupah TT Diver gets tons of wrist time...as I really like how it wears bigger than it is, and my wife loves it!!! Wore it out to dinner Friday night before I got to feeling bad....to a very nice Sushi Bar...and got tons of comliments from our friends who joined us!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

oh count me in on your give away I really like the Black one. thanks for your generosity :>)

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

Thanks for your generosity. Please include me. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Most definitely count me in always wanted one of these. No preference both are great. Very generous CJ....Thanks.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

CJ please enter me in your drawing. I need a brown strapped watch..LOL Thank you for being so generous..

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

please enter me in the giveaway and thanks! good luck to all.. AND JUST THREAD, SO COUNT ME IN FOR BLACK!.....THANKS

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

Count me in! I like the brown. Thanks!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts