Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting for a few years now to pick up a Seiko Shogun. Today it happened. Long story short; seller was 20 minutes away. A quick email exchange, a phone call and a meeting. Awesomeness. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446939056.033649.jpg

Wow is this thing light. Just love the look, always have. Glad I waited, but even more glad the wait is over. Can't tell you how many times j almost pulled the trigger and ordered fromJapan. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Man, I miss mine - I'm sure you will love it. it is such a cool watch. Very comfortable and versatile as it will look good on NATO, rubber, bracelet, etc.
Plus the diashield makes wearing it a worry free experience

·
11,666 Posts
Great Seiko!! Congrats on a Super Pickup

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,771 Posts
I briefly had one and flipped it since the bracelet wasn't long enough for my 8" wrist.

I would love to get another though, this time I would have the seller slap an extra link on it before shipping.

Put this baby on a Nato or Zulu and it feels like you have nothing on your wrist.

Reactions: jeffhurit

·
Super Moderator
12,932 Posts
Wow, small world right Vladdy?! :smile-thumb2:Is that eat, or what? ..You've been after this beauty for all that time, and right in your own corner of the woods there was one destined to be your's the whole time ! :smileyface_hand_cla Pretty incredible, and definitely awesome ! These look nicer every time I see them, and now you're seeing one in person on the wrist. Fantastic Vladdy ! Huge congrats !!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Congrats, beautiful watch. I love me some Seikos. Another classic Seiko beauty.

·
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. I'm absolutely loving the Shogun. It's so gorgeous (to me at least) and so comfortable due -at least in part- to the light weight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts