Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Super Moderator
Such a great review Wiggles, wow, really great. Not to mention, very funny with
you leaving the mistakes in like that. 馃弳馃槃It makes the videos that much more
fun along with human I think sir. ..Oh and I was pumping up the incredibly cool
music too here the entire time. 馃幖馃幑馃..I love that, as well as all of your videos
you do. Thank you !!! 馃榾

By the way, also loved you talking about how to pronounce Victorinox early on in
the video. Because I never even knew there was a special way to say the name.
And I always enjoy hearing how names are said, or supposed to be said. Even if
I mangle them here at home. 馃槈Which I often do, as well as some times do on
purpose for fun. 馃槃 Speaking of fun though, that's what this watch really seems to
be sir. (y)Because as you said, it is a field watch, but it is not your average every
day field style like you said. It's different, and seriously stunning looks wise ! 馃槑
From the extra beautiful finish you will definitely get used to, to that magnificent
dial, lume, and movement, this is one I think will always be in your collection MW.
Oh, and and the strap combos both look wonderful I think !! ..Although that NATO
really fits the style perfectly.

Watch Freek
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Such a great review Wiggles, wow, really great. Not to mention, very funny with
you leaving the mistakes in like that. 馃弳馃槃It makes the videos that much more
fun along with human I think sir. ..Oh and I was pumping up the incredibly cool
music too here the entire time. 馃幖馃幑馃..I love that, as well as all of your videos
you do. Thank you !!! 馃榾

By the way, also loved you talking about how to pronounce Victorinox early on in
the video. Because I never even knew there was a special way to say the name.
And I always enjoy hearing how names are said, or supposed to be said. Even if
I mangle them here at home. 馃槈Which I often do, as well as some times do on
purpose for fun. 馃槃 Speaking of fun though, that's what this watch really seems to
be sir. (y)Because as you said, it is a field watch, but it is not your average every
day field style like you said. It's different, and seriously stunning looks wise ! 馃槑
From the extra beautiful finish you will definitely get used to, to that magnificent
dial, lume, and movement, this is one I think will always be in your collection MW.
Oh, and and the strap combos both look wonderful I think !! ..Although that NATO
really fits the style perfectly.
Thanks Tom. As it happens the watch is now on the nato.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts