Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

We are all excited for the TV (James) Family and wish them a speedy, healthy delivery!! The anticipation of a new addition as many of us know can be exhilarating and frustrating at the same time. In an effort to celebrate this pending and momentous occasion, I would like to present this contest to our loyal members and friends of James.

Answer the 3 questions with your best guess and the closest person will win........you guessed it, a watch (and an additional surprise)!!! Of course the contest will promptly end when James provides the winning info....hopefully sooner than later!!! Hint, today is 9 months exactly. Oh, and the baby will be named after the contest winner LOL.....:%:%:% (just kidding James, if it were true I bet Tuna "TK" would win!!)

Please post answers to the following questions........no stuttering, if's, maybes or possibly:madd

The day of birth -
The time of birth -
Weight of the bay -

Good luck, no cheating!!:madd

Oh, almost forgot.....

Lupah Zen.......Swiss Made, 2 straps....Micro Fiber & Leather

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

The day of birth - Saturday 12/5/09
The time of birth - 1:15 pm
Weight of the bay - 7lbs,3ozs.

Good luck to all and specifically
and his family.:c

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
We are all excited for the TV (James) Family and wish them a speedy, healthy delivery!! The anticipation of a new addition as many of us know can be exhilarating and frustrating at the same time. In an effort to celebrate this pending and momentous occasion, I would like to present this contest to our loyal members and friends of James.

Answer the 3 questions with your best guess and the closest person will win........you guessed it, a watch (and an additional surprise)!!! Of course the contest will promptly end when James provides the winning info....hopefully sooner than later!!! Hint, today is 9 months exactly. Oh, and the baby will be named after the contest winner LOL.....:%:%:% (just kidding James, if it were true I bet Tuna "TK" would win!!)

Please post answers to the following questions........no stuttering, if's, maybes or possibly:madd

The day of birth -
The time of birth -
Weight of the bay -

Good luck, no cheating!!:madd

Oh, almost forgot.....

Lupah Zen.......Swiss Made, 2 straps....Micro Fiber & Leather

The baby will be born tomorrow 12/2/09 at 0630 hours. The weight of the baby will be 8 pounds 7 ounces.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Has anyone heard from James recently?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
no baby yet, lol

Great contest CJ. My unborn daughter is very humbled and honored to be part of your wonderful giveaway.

:c

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
no baby yet, lol

Great contest CJ. My unborn daughter is very humbled and honored to be part of your wonderful giveaway.

James,

I want you to do what is necessary to induce labor tomorrow morning around oh 0630 hours. No particular reason, but that sounds like a good time for her to have the baby. If you need some pointers I will PM you Ha Ha LOL!!! (No pun intended) LOL!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Hey , hey , hey!!! We'll have none of that coercion Rob!!
(But if it works, more power to ya) LOL:c:c

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
no baby yet, lol

James,

I want you to do what is necessary to induce labor tomorrow morning around oh 0630 hours. No particular reason, but that sounds like a good time for her to have the baby. If you need some pointers I will PM you Ha Ha LOL!!! (No pun intended) LOL!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Hey , hey , hey!!! We'll have none of that coercion Rob!!
(But if it works, more power to ya) LOL:c:c

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
no baby yet, lol

James,

Hey it's worth a try. I don't own a Lupah yet Ha Ha LOL!! :%:lol:c

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.