Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's one for all the Tudor fans, and also everyone else ! :)

Maybe you guys already have seen this one. Was the first time had ever seen the watch to be honest, and thought you might enjoy it.

The watch is Tudor's Iconaut, and unfortunately it isn't actually made anymore. Seems like it was around up until only a few years ago.

The Iconaut had an eye-catching dial, and came in a few versions. With specs including stainless steel cases uni-directional rotating diver's
bezels, sapphire crystals, 10 ATM WR, automatic chronograph GMT movement with 46 hour power reserve, along with cool stainless steel
bracelet everyone.

Check it, or actually them out...

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
A very bold dial design, compared to the Tudor of today's more conservative approach. Good Looking Watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
I don't really care much for Tudor watches, but this one made me take a second look. Nice looking watch indeed and is definitely different from the usual Black Bay that I usually see.

·
Super Moderator
10,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, glad that you guys like this one so much ! :thumb:

Thank YOU for looking, and for giving all of your thoughts, and opinions about it. It's different right?! Plus is evidently one that's not around anymore.

The way the dial is done with the different shaped sub-dials, along with mix of colors kind of reminds you of some of those funky cool dive watches from the 60's, and 70's. Like maybe a Sorna or something.

Not sure why they're not making them anymore, or new versions, but at least we have the old ones to enjoy right?! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry, but butt ugly which is why they were discontinued >>

Haven't seen anyone posting about these.

Are these from the time Tudor was making watches for the Asian market as those were also butt ugly.

Seemed like they were trying to kill the company off at that time

DON

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Not a huge fan. Dial a bit cluttered, though I am actually okay with it. My biggest issue is the oversized bezel and the big 24 hour numerals on it. Would be happy to own one, but if I were choosing a Tudor I prefer the heritage, or Pelagos.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts