Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

First the pics...

Now here is the first illumination...If you press the button above the crown once...you get this:

Press twice and you get this!!!

To give you an idea how bright this gets, I placed the watch in a darkened room and took this photo from3 feet away!!

Now the watch consumes energy like a whore does crack...so they made the watch rechargeable. You just rest it on the charging station thusly...

and it charges overnight. the bracelet quality(if you can useTHAT word to describe it) is sorta like a poor man's version of an Orient bracelet.

Overall, I think forthe $50 I spent it is a cool toy to play with and at least it tells time...:b

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

That is unique and pretty cool!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Thanks James! I'm wearing it right now and it feels comfortable and looks decent. No one is going to mistake this for a Rolex...or an Invicta...but it certainly looks and feels like a watch you would expect to get from Manbushijie or Getat. Except with the cool James Bond flashlight gizmo...
Battery life is 12 years and is replaceable, so not a bad investment overall.
Thanks again for the comment. I thought I was going to break a record for the most viewed and unanswered post on WF!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts