Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I say, I’m a sucker for Mesh, looks terrific, wears very comfortably, doesn’t show scratches or dings, and is 100% WR.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm a huge fan of mesh bands too. They're beauties! I wish watches were somehow designed to accomodate both curved end bands and straight end bands. Round watches with mesh bands have that little gap at the lugs.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I'm a little bit meshy.

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a huge fan of mesh bands too. They're beauties! I wish watches were somehow designed to accomodate both curved end bands and straight end bands. Round watches with mesh bands have that little gap at the lugs.
I don't mind the gap, that gap is part of their charm.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Glycine with mesh strap on deck!

Reactions: EEE-O ELEVEN

·
Registered
489 Posts
Never really thought about mesh but I have to admit they look pretty good.
I think a mesh strap would look really good on some of your IWC pieces. :smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Some Portifinos come with a mesh strap. :)
All the more reason to get that Portofino you've been thinking about getting (if my memory serves me right, that is)!

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Chazzman.
IMO you hit a home run of the choice of bands (or whattever mesh is
called). Look great. You can quote me on that! Especially the "Steiney".

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chazzman.
IMO you hit a home run of the choice of bands (or whattever mesh is
called). Look great. You can quote me on that! Especially the "Steiney".

Lou Snutt
The Steiny and the Seiko are on Hadley Roma mesh I bought off of Amazon for $40, The are a little thinner then the Staib I have on the Longines.

The HD mesh are two piece that have a hookable clasp that is very easy to size.

The Staib has removable links in the rear and has a butterfly clasp.

There is a noticeable difference in quality and the higher end Staib cost about $120.

·
Super Moderator
10,626 Posts
Really is something how mesh works with watches Chazman, and all of you guys ! :smile-thumb2: Just is something about he way it 'meshes' (see what I did there?) together an extra sporty, or even toolish vibe, with a cool, classy feel. ..The way they make every watch almost transform into a totally different watch is awesome as well. ..They all look so nice everyone there !!! :smileyface_hand_cla Man oh man !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts