Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Are there things that you would rather not do but, out of love for your partner you grin & bear it ?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Two Words:

Visit In-laws

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

yeah -you get used to the give & take of a long term relationship - it's not supposed to be just about "me"

matter of fact - life is really about what YOU do for others "freely" without expectation of any rewards or praise

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
yeah -you get used to the give & take of a long term relationship - it's not supposed to be just about "me"

matter of fact - life is really about what YOU do for others "freely" without expectation of any rewards or praise
Spot on George :cyou are one hell of a cool guy :b

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:

I also agree with that, you took yje words right out of my mouth.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
dane1991 wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:

I also agree with that, you took yje words right out of my mouth.
"freely, without expectation of any rewards or praise"

That's how I was raised and that's exactly how I live my life. :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I let her turn the heat up in the house.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

I am a softy, I know the expression "yes dear", very well. Sometimes, I will be a watching a watch show on the television and she will sit down next to me and say, can I please change the channel. Than I say "yes dear"! ....Bob

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Women have this incredible memory gene.

I usually grin and bear the things that I don't particularly like or want to do. (there's really not that many)

Because if I don't, I'll hear about it, one, two, maybe five years from now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.