Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am entertaining tonight, and I have a Drink that I will be making and it is called the Superman. This is a great Shot, that I thought that I would share with all of you.

First you will need the following items:

1) Shaker
2) Shot glasses
3) Ice
4) Amaretto
5) Bolz Blue Curaco
6) Bailey's Irish Cream

Put 6 Ice cubes in your shaker, and put 1 shot of each Amaretto, Bolz, and Bailey's, shake the loving Pizz out of it and serve.

Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

I am so there Bro!! (wish I could be) Sounds good!

Oh and Ron, you're not just entertaining tonight! You're always entertaining!!! LOL!!! JMO!!!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

That sounds like a fantastic drink & now that I have seen the recipe I'm thinking maybe we should have a place up by the food forum for you guys to put your fav drink recipes.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Hey Ron, nice drink there.

Duchess, this could go in the food area, food and beverages, alcoholic drinks, its all good............

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

The Apple Pie Shot

Take a Double Shot glass, and pour in 1 shot of Amaretto, and the pour in Slowly I mean Slowly a Shot of Crown Royal then top with a sprinkle of Cinnamon. If the cinnamon stays on top and does not sink your poured it slow enough.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
The Apple Pie Shot

Take a Double Shot glass, and pour in 1 shot of Amaretto, and the pour in Slowly I mean Slowly a Shot of Crown Royal then top with a sprinkle of Cinnamon. If the cinnamon stays on top and does not sink your poured it slow enough.
Bartender!!!! Set'em Up !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
The Apple Pie Shot

hey Ron, maybe you can give us a manly drink...............Apple Pie shot? do you have a cupcake shot? Man, im sorry, Im in a wierd mood today........

this actually sounds pretty good, not for me, but i know alot of people that would like this..............this might be a shot that my mother would like especially.........

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Are we gonna have a bar at the GGT in PA?
there is a full bar in the restaruant we will be in..................so line em up and get your drink on...........i myself will be having quite a few.........lol:cool:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Ok Donnie Boy you want a Stiff DRINK.....I thought I would head that off at the pass, knowing you and Tuna talking about your short leash all the time.

Liquid Cocaine

1 shot of Jeager
1 shot of Goldschlager

Drink a couple of those and tell me they are not a little stiff!

·
Registered
122 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Ok Donnie Boy you want a Stiff DRINK.....I thought I would head that off at the pass, knowing you and Tuna talking about your short leash all the time.

Liquid Cocaine

1 shot of Jeager
1 shot of Goldschlager

Now we're talking.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:

Liquid Cocaine

1 shot of Jeager
1 shot of Goldschlager

done many of those my friend............yeah, they are stiff no doubt about it...........

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Here's one Atomic fireball

1 shot cinnamon schnapps
and a teaspoon of Tobasco sauce.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Lets not forget the flaming jellybean.
1 shot uzo topped with a little 151 light then blow out and enjoy.
ken

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hee Hee! Thanks for the drink recipes! :q!! I f my beautiful wife Theresa comments angrily, you will know I tried them all and am snorring in my easy chair( just kidding)! Thanks again. ....Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts