Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't say no to my friend when he PMed me. 3 bezels, including the full Lume. I posted WTB threads almost two years ago for this and every time one blue one popped up, I wasn't ready or was more than I wanted to pay.

I gotta check into how to switch bezels.

Here's another I wanted for a long time but didn't want to pay brand new money. Could pass on the deal knowing it's LNIB for a lot less than new.

And mandatory side by side since I'm a Lume Addict

Helson is also on Armida shoes

Thanks for viewing.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Congrats Luis!! You're on a roll lately. Keep up the good work Amigo

Reactions: Luis Alfonso III

·
Registered
232 Posts
I couldn't say no to my friend when he PMed me. 3 bezels, including the full Lume. I posted WTB threads almost two years ago for this and every time one blue one popped up, I wasn't ready or was more than I wanted to pay.

I gotta check into how to switch bezels.

Here's another I wanted for a long time but didn't want to pay brand new money. Could pass on the deal knowing it's LNIB for a lot less than new.

And mandatory side by side since I'm a Lume Addict

Helson is also on Armida shoes

Thanks for viewing.

I love that watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,655 Posts
Luis, you are on fire lately ! Boy oh boy, a big big congratulations to you !!! :smile-thumb2::) These two are really exceptional when you stop, and think about it. They both have that aggressive, serious tool watch feel to them with the all around build quality, and design. Then on the other hand have this ultra fun side with the dials, and bezels. Wow, too good !! :smileyface_hand_claHope you wear these as much as possible, and really enjoy them Luis !

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks a lot, fellas!

I'm extremely happy with both. More bang for the buck is definitely the A1 but the blue one is really special how the hour and minute markers and have this awesome light mint color popping out of the blue dial and black bezel.

The blue one wears about the same size as my Raven DT which is a god thing. Thought it would wear more like the Orca but it feels a tad smaller. Really need one more A1 in future, the blue/blue/orange one.

Reactions: scotty

·
Registered
171 Posts
Both look great. I really like the bracelet on that Armida. And being somewhat of a lume junkie myself, both are very cool. Congrats on two great pick ups.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts