Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

What's the ringtone on your cell phones ?...Is it a basic ring that comes with your phone or do you make a point to buy a tone that you like...Right now, I've got Nickelback's, "RockStar" but, by the end of the day it will be Jay Z's, "Empire State Of Mind".

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Interesting question! My ring tone is the University of Michigan fight song, Hail to the Victors! I'm a big Michigan football fan, GO BLUE!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

it rings all day long, literally - so I have it on vibrate.

I used to have every current cool song programmed on it, but eventually I just had to go back to vibrate.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
it rings all day long, literally
That is the kind of thing that pushes me to the brink of insanity almost daily...Cell phone, house phone, stable phone, driveway security buzzer, fax ring, the list goes on...Sometimes the sound of silence is the most beautiful of all.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
it rings all day long, literally
That is the kind of thing that pushes me to the brink of insanity almost daily...Cell phone, house phone, stable phone, driveway security buzzer, fax ring, the list goes on...Sometimes the sound of silence is the most beautiful of all.
Truer words have never been spoken Duchess. That's why I have forgone the ring tone for a Chi gong that's preloaded into the phone. This freakin' phone rang/rings so much, I inevitably began to dislike the song I had chosen.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

i have a ton of songs for ringtones........and i get sick of those as well......sometimes i go back to the old ring, ring..

my girlfriends song for when she calls is puddle of mudd "control".......just a cool song, and we both love the band.

my general ringtone is voices by rev theory

my one friends ringtone is a-team theme song for when he calls.

i have my dad set to champange supernova by oasis.

i have my mother set to macgyver......because she loved that show.........

i have my text message ringtone set to "dayman" , a song done on the always sunny in philadelphia show......

and i have my voicemail ringtone set to a wrestling themed ringtone of DX.......

yep........im sad.....lol...

and at this point i hate hearing all of them....

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Ring Ring.

My cell does not allow downloaded ring tones.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

I don't buy ringtones or use them,,,, I'm in the music business for God's sake.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Like TV, I bet I get over a 100 calls a day, so it is on Vibrate. I used 4200 minutes last month, I freekin hate the phone!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

My last web phone was state of the art two years ago. I programed my own ring tone. It went like this.

"The phone is ringing"
"Pick up the phone, I am ringing"
"What part of ringing don't you understand"
"OK Dummy, last chance, pick up the phone"
"Great, now I will have to go to Voice Mail"

My vioice with all the feeling of the statements. People just went crazy when my phone would ring. I got a lot of laughs from bystanders when the phone would ring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts