Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Oh there's more...that's just the prep. Wait till you see the coat of florescent pink that's going on it!:BE:t:%

CJ


RipitRon wrote:
Holy F*&^ that looks gooood! WOW
So thats how you get that neon Pink look? First yoy polish it then you coat it! Be careful with the one good eye!!!!:lol
 

· Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Ahhh, don't sweat it, had it closed the whole time I was working on your watch!:%:%

CJ


RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Oh there's more...that's just the prep. Wait till you see the coat of florescent pink that's going on it!:BE:t:%

CJ


RipitRon wrote:
Holy F*&^ that looks gooood! WOW
So thats how you get that neon Pink look? First yoy polish it then you coat it! Be careful with the one good eye!!!!:lol
 

· Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Ahhh, don't sweat it, had it closed the whole time I was working on your watch!:%:%

CJ


RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Oh there's more...that's just the prep. Wait till you see the coat of florescent pink that's going on it!:BE:t:%

CJ


RipitRon wrote:
Holy F*&^ that looks gooood! WOW
So thats how you get that neon Pink look? First yoy polish it then you coat it! Be careful with the one good eye!!!!:lol
Funny story

When i was building the bike, my employee's who all like to come over and help with this and that when I am building where giving me crap about not wearing Safety glasses while using the grider. I told them that i always close the eye closest to the sparks!:%
 

· Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Hell, makes perfect sense to me but I'm gettin the idea that we're not always the sharpest tools in the shed LOL!!!!:WW


CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Ahhh, don't sweat it, had it closed the whole time I was working on your watch!:%:%

CJ


RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Oh there's more...that's just the prep. Wait till you see the coat of florescent pink that's going on it!:BE:t:%

CJ


RipitRon wrote:
Holy F*&^ that looks gooood! WOW
So thats how you get that neon Pink look? First yoy polish it then you coat it! Be careful with the one good eye!!!!:lol
Funny story

When i was building the bike, my employee's who all like to come over and help with this and that when I am building where giving me crap about not wearing Safety glasses while using the grider. I told them that i always close the eye closest to the sparks!:%
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top