25,154 Posts
imported post

awesome - just awesome!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Oh there's more...that's just the prep. Wait till you see the coat of florescent pink that's going on it!:BE:t:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Holy F*&^ that looks gooood! WOW
So thats how you get that neon Pink look? First yoy polish it then you coat it! Be careful with the one good eye!!!!:lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Ahhh, don't sweat it, had it closed the whole time I was working on your watch!:%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Oh there's more...that's just the prep. Wait till you see the coat of florescent pink that's going on it!:BE:t:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
So thats how you get that neon Pink look? First yoy polish it then you coat it! Be careful with the one good eye!!!!:lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Ahhh, don't sweat it, had it closed the whole time I was working on your watch!:%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Funny story

When i was building the bike, my employee's who all like to come over and help with this and that when I am building where giving me crap about not wearing Safety glasses while using the grider. I told them that i always close the eye closest to the sparks!:%

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Hell, makes perfect sense to me but I'm gettin the idea that we're not always the sharpest tools in the shed LOL!!!!:WW

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Funny story

When i was building the bike, my employee's who all like to come over and help with this and that when I am building where giving me crap about not wearing Safety glasses while using the grider. I told them that i always close the eye closest to the sparks!:%

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Bring it on TK and since it's you I won't steal parts out of it like I did Rip's!!:%:%:%:b:b

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Holy smokes CJ! It looks as great as I thought it would. Looks like you're gonna have another S1 Ex on it's way to you!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
DONE!:c
Rip is going to be so surprised......:%

CJ

arnie11 wrote:
Now that's a fantastic job Seattle!! Now, could you just put a nice pink MOP in there for the dial. Just sayin................... :%

LOL!!! Well......................... it's the thought that counts..................... isn't it?????? :c

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.