You gotta be liking those.

Now they look uber expensive.

Well done!!!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

You know how we butt heads over the whole crystal, FF, stuff??
Well, I gotta agree with you that FF is stronger than I thought. Took 2 power tools and a hammer to finally smash the sucker!!!:b
Seriously, there is a lot to holding a watch in your hand. I always thought both of these models were nice but not enough for me to purchase. Man, they are really, really great! I gave the "new scooby" a lot of crap on that other thread but man, it is something else! So yes Rip.......you do have a few nice watches..he he!:wf

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Dont know what you are all thinking but I know what I am thinking YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! Whewwwwwwwwww!!!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
You know how we butt heads over the whole crystal, FF, stuff??
Well, I gotta agree with you that FF is stronger than I thought. Took 2 power tools and a hammer to finally smash the sucker!!!:b
Seriously, there is a lot to holding a watch in your hand. I always thought both of these models were nice but not enough for me to purchase. Man, they are really, really great! I gave the "new scooby" a lot of crap on that other thread but man, it is something else! So yes Rip.......you do have a few nice watches..he he!:wf

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Dont know what you are all thinking but I know what I am thinking YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! Whewwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Why thank you, I do like the new Scooby it is a comfy watch as well! I am glad you got to test that FF crystal, I have beat the &*%$ out of it as well!:lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

They look really nice Rob! I did one a while back (SS / silver dial) and it turned out really good. A buddy liked so much that it became his birthday gift. Send it over, take care of the freight and I'll shine it up for ya.

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Nice work CJ. I need to send you a Pro Diver to shine up. This would create a whole new look to the many divers I own. How do you think an OGII would turn out with a super polish?

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
They look really nice Rob! I did one a while back (SS / silver dial) and it turned out really good. A buddy liked so much that it became his birthday gift. Send it over, take care of the freight and I'll shine it up for ya.

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Nice work CJ. I need to send you a Pro Diver to shine up. This would create a whole new look to the many divers I own. How do you think an OGII would turn out with a super polish?
I'm waiting for my OGII to arrive. I will get with you when it gets here. That is very nice of you. Can I pay you for supplies, time, etc..??

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

1 million dollars Rob..........or nothing! Naw dude, just send it up.......my contribution and thanks to the policeman fund!!!

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
I'm waiting for my OGII to arrive. I will get with you when it gets here. That is very nice of you. Can I pay you for supplies, time, etc..??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.