Watch Freeks banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
hope to post later this week, I will get to join the brotherhood. watches should be shipped like guns. a must have Overnight UPS so you can follow the journey.

·
Registered
128 Posts
hope to post later this week, I will get to join the brotherhood. watches should be shipped like guns. a must have Overnight UPS so you can follow the journey.

And here is the new addition. Cant wait to wear a few days. great dial and quality build. Glad to finally get to add this to my collection. Now my Pilot series is complete. Oris BC4 Chrono DLC.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Fell into another sweet watch. Darn Oris bug. Will post pics when I get it.

from Tapatalk and my fingers

·
Registered
128 Posts
Finally arrived. Tire and all. Love the slim lines and tapering bracelet. Curved lugs really help it sit nice and low on the wrist.

from Tapatalk and my fingers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
OK I am officially in love with this watch. Had to take a new picture!

Reactions: shahtirthak

·
Registered
171 Posts
OK I am officially in love with this watch. Had to take a new picture!

As well you should be. that is beautiful. I have only recently started to really appreciate Oris, and that one is very nice. I think I may have to save up and add one to my collection. Really like the dial on that one.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I dont see too many Oris watches on peoples wrists, but when I do I know that person knows timepieces. Anyone can be led down the TV path to an Invicta but an Oris you must seek. When you do, you are hooked!

21 - 40 of 70 Posts