Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Long Time Member
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show us a pic of your watch you've owned the longest, your newest watch and a pic of your "ugliest" or most abused watch. :)

Below, from L-R
1970 hand wind Timex, bought new with my allowance in 1970

Seiko 5 Ice Monster, arrived on April 1st 2016

Old Timex Indiglow, which in itself isn't ugly, but it (& me) hit the pavement on 2 occasions in motorcycle accidents. Probably saved alot of skin on my wrist. It sure took a licking...

Let's see what you've got.

:pictures:

· Long Time Member
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My oldest...Omega Seamaster Professional Titanium. Purchased brand new in December 1999.

My Newest...Tudor Heritage Black Bay. 1 month old

My Ugliest Watch....so ugly it's gone full circle and is almost sharp looking

Seiko "Frankenmonster"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liking all three :cool:

· Registered
407 Posts
here are mine

First is the Old. My dad’s old Bulova electric. I don’t remember the model but I remember the sound it made back in the 60’s. I am sure it is one of the tuning fork models. It is not working but I want to get it back in the rotation.
Next the New. Beautiful Aragon Open Heart Diver in Blue with a very alluring mother of perl dial. Quite a watch.
And the Ugly. This is the ridiculously large and HEAVY (8 freaking ounces!!!) Reidenschild Darksea Multi automatic. It is very cool and masculine with the canteen cap bezel actuator. I wore it a lot when I first got it last summer but since then not so much

Attachments

· Watch Freek
2,721 Posts
Superb thread I'll play

2008 Titanium Skyhawk AT, I use this piece to set the rest of my rotation. At the moment it's the least worn although I wore it yesterday.
Pictured here on a Steveo Para but it's back on it's Titanium bracelet now.

Newest addition a Seiko 5 purchased February 2016 and on my wrist at the moment. Pictured here on a black Obris Morgan and a brown leather.

My ugliest is probably the orange monster but I love it.

Great thread Roarry enjoying this one.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

· Watch Freek
2,721 Posts
Let's see some more trio's

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

· Registered
776 Posts
This is my oldest... and ugliest since the LCD is dead (Seiko H449-6000):

My newest is an another Seiko, (SSC002 solar):

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.