Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

As I watched this I just felt bad for this guy. I think he obviously has some mental health problems. The video is hilarious so have a look.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/EHV9S6wVfYM&feature=related&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

another example of how American Idol has exploited all of the weirdos in the country to their own advantage and ratings.

I really only watch now when they get to the finalists. Everything before is just an excuse to feature nut cases or in this unfortunate situation, people with some sort of disability (mental?)

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

Im surprised they even show this sort of stuff.... if that happened over here thousands of people would complain for sure, it would make the news and all sorts... The only thing i found funny was when he walked in and the judges were already trying not to laugh.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

I get the feeling that was a set up. But, in case that was for real, it is not hard to be nice. Especially if you have an idea,that the person you have to converse with,may have a problem. ....Bob

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

If this guy is for real I can't believe he was allowed to be in the military. I hope this isn't the aftermath of him being in the military. My wife thinks he has high functioning autism.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.