Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a nice new pilot's watch everybody. Has anyone checked it out already? It is named the Eagle, and it has a 42mm stainless steel case which comes in two DLC finished cases with either white, or gray hands, and dial print. In addition there's a bronze, and DLC version.

On top of that you get a great looking sandwich dial, AR coated sapphire crystal, 200 meter WR, Miyota's 9015, brown leather strap, canvas strap, just to name some of the details.

Check it out...

A couple sites also for you guys...

http://wornandwound.com/2016/01/05/zelos-watches-looks-to-fly-with-the-eagle/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wornandwound+%28worn%26wound%29
http://www.thecoolector.com/zelos-eagle-watches/

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Nice Tom, I glanced at that today when it popped up in my RSS reader.
Sharp looking piece.

·
Banned
754 Posts
I've been drooling at pics of these on Facebook for weeks. I need a Zelos in my life but will probably be a Helmsman first due to finances. The Abyss is another homerun from this company. I look forward to seeing the future of this company.

Can't wait to see who wins the Abyss we are giving away in our FB group in a few months. It's the exact one I would've chosen, the green.

These Eagle models really look stunning and the preorder wait won't be long at all.

This is the shot that has me salivating !

·
Super Moderator
10,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really glad you guys are liking these so much ! :) Was the first time for me in seeing them, and thought they really looked great too. Kind of have that whole modern meets classic feel perfected. Plus it's not like everything else, but also not too crazy either.

So glad you like them everyone, and Luis, thanks so much for the extra look, along with insight !!! :smile-thumb:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a Helmsman, Chroma and Abyss and can attest to the fantastic quality Elshan puts out:) i only wish i had the funds for one of these, but sadly not at the moment:(

Chris

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Tom:
Once again you are playing your A Game bringing the WF's a headsup
on the Zelos Eagle. I hope the 9015's counterweight is more silent than
the counterweight in my Deep Blue with the Miyota 9015. Great movement.
Achilles Heel? Noise rotor/counterweight. But much better than their 8215
IMO in terms of accuracy,

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been drooling at pics of these on Facebook for weeks. I need a Zelos in my life but will probably be a Helmsman first due to finances. The Abyss is another homerun from this company. I look forward to seeing the future of this company.

Can't wait to see who wins the Abyss we are giving away in our FB group in a few months. It's the exact one I would've chosen, the green.

These Eagle models really look stunning and the preorder wait won't be long at all.

This is the shot that has me salivating !

I would really appreciate, if someone could tell me, where to get that strap from the picture. I really love that look.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts