Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I started a thread about it yesterday and they finally posted a pic of one of the new Vulcans on the Shop. I love the gunmetal finish and the 2824 movement, but not the open heart at 12:00. I definitely need to see a presentation on this piece. I really want to see the new Rex Diver in gunmetal as well. What is the Freek Nation's opinion on this one? No need for Rip to reply to this one; I'm almost certain how you feel about this bud! ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I love the bracelet more then the dial and case to be honest.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

MOVED TO RENATO FORUM.......Get on the ball there Tuna...lol

very nice watch, i love the vulcan.....great design............

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am going too shock you here Tuna..........Just kidding.LOL

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
You had me for a split second there bro. Lmao!

Thanks guys for fixing that ridiculously large pic. The photo zooms when you click on it at Shop. Please advise how to get the normal sized pic. Thanks.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Actually it is the best lookin Vulcan I have seen to date, if they would just loose that machine bezel and increase it too 50mm I would own one. That Bezel just bugs the hell out of me!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

Thanks guys for fixing that ridiculously large pic. The photo zooms when you click on it at Shop. Please advise how to get the normal sized pic. Thanks.
if you are using FF - put your mouse on the normal pic on shopnbc - right click and pick copy image url - that will grab the smaller view, even if the image on the page zooms in.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

That's one thing thing that they did with the Diver Ron, they made it 50mm. The regular Vulcan does play larger than the 46mm advertised though. I'm a fan of the claus de paris texturing, but I think this would really smoke in a smoothie version. I believe you felt the same way about the diver?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
OkayI am going too shock you here Tuna..........Just kidding.LOL

if you are using FF - put your mouse on the normal pic on shopnbc - right click and pick copy image url - that will grab the smaller view, even if the image on the page zooms in.
I'll try it again James. The last time I did that, it kept giving me thumbers, and I am using the Fox.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I do not like the new Renato "open heart" dials. I just don't :(
I am with you 100%, but I do like the bracelet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Love Renato Vulcan watches....but new open heart design on the dial just not singing to me. Have always liked the bracelet & case design. Have 10 Renato watches in all styles and store them in the Renato 10 slot box. I`ll have to see some presentations on the new designs before I purchase anymore. The pictures thus far presented by Renato & the existing ShopNBC pictures just not calling out to me.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Not a Vulcan fan at all but do like the Beasts and TRex series, unfortunately in this case the new dials do nothing for me.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I guess I'm the only one who likes the open heart design.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Gotta agree with most when you say you don't like the dials, I;m not diggin them either but the bracelets are second to none in the market.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts